or Connect

Posts by crwecko

This is EXACTLY what I've been looking for. The design is exquisite and the quality of leather (French Calf) looks great. At $395 and free 2-5 day shipping and free returns, it's a real steal, especially for being Made in Spain. Looks more like the a fancier version of Meermin's Linea Maestra. Thanks so much for your help!
They might be a lot better made, but the leather doesn't look that great from the photo's, besides Lobb, Edward Green, and a couple of others, most English shoes feel and look plasticky and cheap in comparison to my Beckett's... The quality of John Lobb and Edward Green leather is 10x that of Crocket and Jones, Church's, Loake, Cheaney, Grenson, etc... When I received my Meermin's, that's the first thing I noticed, is how the leather was similar to my Beckett's in terms of...
Thank you but the leather on those still looks cheap in comparison to Meermin. I want the kind of soft French/German calf that are used by Meermin, John Lobb, Edward Green, etc... I was looking at the Grenson Trent, but I'm not sure if the leather is on that level. I have gotten used to my John Lobb's in terms of leather quality (it's nearly bespoke in quality), and after YEARS of searching Meermin was the only brand I could find that had similar leather for a lower price....
Common Knowledge is not the same thing as transparency. And it's ONLY common knowledge among a select few, if I was a consumer and wanted to buy their shoes, I would assume they are made in Mallorca since they depict that in their online videos and marketing. A company should be transparent about where their products are made. By EU Law they MUST state place of manufacture, which it says nowhere on the box or shoes. On top of that, ignoring my emails about it and...
Meermin Mallorca - Made in China - My Story I purchased a pair of Meerming Mallorca shoes and a few belts from Meermin a few months ago. At the time, I thought that Meermin made their products completely in Spain, but became suspicious when I didn't see a "Made in Spain" sign on the box or anywhere on the website. After some reasearch, I found out that their products are "Made in China" and "Finished in Spain." I really wondered about the quality control - the shoes...
You mean subtract one since they are sold in UK sizes on the Meermin site? So the 6-5 last is the same fit, width and length wise? I have a really wide foot with no arch which is why I ask...
Thank you, yes I think they are on the 8000 last. It took me a while to break the Lobbs in, and the first week they were hard to walk in, but now they are super comfy (tiny bit loose on the back but nothing a small sticky insert didn't fix), in fact the comfiest dress shoes I own.I sent Meermin an Email but they said they needed my measurements, they couldn't compare it to the last. I sent them my measurements as I took them and they said 10.5, but then I sent them some...
Can anyone advise me on what size I should buy for these? I normally wear a John Lobb Beckett in UK 9E (they are comfortable enough width wise, but a bit long, I can't go any narrower than them). What would the equivilent in these be? I'm debating between getting 8.5, 9, and 9.5 (they say E+ but the measurements don't look it). http://www.meermin.es/ficha_articulo.php?id=1920
Hello Fellow Members, I am debating between getting a LV EPi, Taiga, or Hermes Vision (or the old style vision that has the pen holder) Pocket Agenda. Here are my views/gripes, etc... and I wanted everyones opinion as I am extremely undecisive: Louis Vuitton Epi Pocket Agenda: Pro's - Very Unique style and special process that only this has. Have wanted one for a while. Very fashion forward. Cons - A lot less descreet. Creases more than the others. Not as chic (a bit...