or Connect

Posts by crwecko

You mean subtract one since they are sold in UK sizes on the Meermin site? So the 6-5 last is the same fit, width and length wise? I have a really wide foot with no arch which is why I ask...
Thank you, yes I think they are on the 8000 last. It took me a while to break the Lobbs in, and the first week they were hard to walk in, but now they are super comfy (tiny bit loose on the back but nothing a small sticky insert didn't fix), in fact the comfiest dress shoes I own.I sent Meermin an Email but they said they needed my measurements, they couldn't compare it to the last. I sent them my measurements as I took them and they said 10.5, but then I sent them some...
Can anyone advise me on what size I should buy for these? I normally wear a John Lobb Beckett in UK 9E (they are comfortable enough width wise, but a bit long, I can't go any narrower than them). What would the equivilent in these be? I'm debating between getting 8.5, 9, and 9.5 (they say E+ but the measurements don't look it). http://www.meermin.es/ficha_articulo.php?id=1920
Hello Fellow Members, I am debating between getting a LV EPi, Taiga, or Hermes Vision (or the old style vision that has the pen holder) Pocket Agenda. Here are my views/gripes, etc... and I wanted everyones opinion as I am extremely undecisive: Louis Vuitton Epi Pocket Agenda: Pro's - Very Unique style and special process that only this has. Have wanted one for a while. Very fashion forward. Cons - A lot less descreet. Creases more than the others. Not as chic (a bit...
This is my foot according to Koji Suzuki's Measurements. Here are the measurements according to Meermin for the Ama last. What shoe size do I need? Thank you! :-) > L 304mm shoe sole 8,5UK - L 308mm shoe sole 9UK - L 312mm shoe > sole 9,5UK. > W 106mm shoe sole 8,5UK - W 108mm shoe sole 9UK - W 110mm shoe > sole 9,5UK. > L 286mm last(insole)8,5UK - L 290mm last(insole)9UK - L 294mm > last(insole)9,5UK. > W 100mm last(insole)8,5UK - W 102mm...
Can anyone help me with this? So I emailed Meermin with my measurements length is 280MM and width is 112mm. This is for the wholecut AMA shoes. This doesn't seem right at all... I wear 9.5UK E in John Lobb Becketts and I think they said that if I got the wides (EE or F...) it would be a 9UK but they are way too long for my feet. I know I have wide feet but still. Her measurements for the AMA last were: > L 304mm shoe sole 8,5UK - L 308mm shoe sole 9UK - L 312mm shoe >...
So I emailed Meermin with my measurements length is 280MM and width is 112mm. This doesn't seem right at all... I wear 9.5UK E in John Lobs and I think they said that if I got the wides (EE or F...) it would be a 9UK but they are way too long for my feet. I know I have wide feet but still. Her measurements for the AMA last were: > L 304mm shoe sole 8,5UK - L 308mm shoe sole 9UK - L 312mm shoe > sole 9,5UK. > W 106mm shoe sole 8,5UK - W 108mm shoe sole 9UK - W...
So I emailed Meermin with my measurements length is 280MM and width is 112mm. This doesn't seem right at all... I wear 9.5UK E in John Lobs and I think they said that if I got the wides (EE or F...) it would be a 9UK but they are way too long for my feet. I know I have wide feet but still. Her measurements for the AMA last were: > L 304mm shoe sole 8,5UK - L 308mm shoe sole 9UK - L 312mm shoe > sole 9,5UK. > W 106mm shoe sole 8,5UK - W 108mm shoe sole 9UK - W...
I know and I am not thinking of Woodlore. I don't want fully lasted to MY LAST. I want a shoe tree that is fully lasted to a generic last, which is better than the other things. Look at the link to the Dunkleman Albany or these: http://www.thearmourystore.com/shoes/dunkelman-cedar-shoe-treeThis is the kind of thing I am looking for. FULL shoe trees, not with a stick in the back vs. a full heal or some shape that doesn't even look like a shape of a shoe!
That's not a fully lasted shoe tree in my opinion. The heal is practically a stick vs. being a full one. I don't like the shape at all... I guess I like the "European Style" of shoe tree's better?