or Connect

Posts by tighty88

I honestly can't help staring in awe over the picture of your tab collar shirt, which leads me to ask if you already have plans to do the same thing with a club collar.
Hypothetically, let's say I had a reasonably priced pair of leather uppers that I love to death, but I find the rubber soles on them to be a damper on what can be a quality pair of shoes; would it be possible to have a cobbler replace the rubber with a full, generic leather sole to up it's aesthetic value? (Sorry if this comes off as a novice question, I still have a long way to go style-wise)
Get Smart, what is your opinion on the higher button rise look for two button suits as opposed to three-button and are you inclined to offer the option?
This is a pretty asinine question and I'm sure you get this a lot, but aside from frogmouth pocketing, do you offer any 'jetted' side pockets for suit pants to avoid any problems of 'pocket ears'?
I am not embarrassed to say that I have a fetish for the recent Levis Vintage Clothing 1960s striped tee (seen above) because of its classically simple look that's firmly entrenched in early-to-mid 60s Ivy League/Surfer. As I'm more into the classic Ivy League/British 'Modernist' look of that era, I'm presently invested in stocking up on shirts with that style during the season. Problem is that 1) the actual shirt itself is well outside my price range and 2) there aren't...
It's been a while since I was on here, but I was wondering if TaT was open to include the option of cloth buttoning for their three-button suits, or does that go outside Get Smart's personal taste?
Hey, folks I was wondering if anyone of you could recommend a good pair of low cut chukka boots (ones that hit right under the ankle as opposed to above) that are currently on the market. The reason I ask is that the standard Clarks dessies don't exactly work well with my Levi's 513s. Recently, I purchased a pair of my own (pictured below) and found it to be a perfect marriage between jean cut and shoe and I'm pretty game to stock up on some more this year. Any suggestions?
Right now, I'm on a little bit of a Mod Culture kick and thinking of taking one of my basic white collar dress shirts and have someone add a button tab underneath the collar. It may be a shot in the dark so I decided to ask all of you if it was possible before I end up doing anything rash.
Hey, Get Smart, i was wondering if you were up for creating suits w/ a more rounded suit lapel as opposed to the standard model. Something along the lines of these perhaps...
I've been meaning to see a couple pictures of the recent plaid peacoat in action since it's on my Xmas list this year, just to make sure it's worth the $100 price. Does anyone have a few to share?