or Connect

Posts by JDMFanatic

anybody know if its still possible to locate the blackwatch flannel? its gone from webshop.. will SF store have it? or are they long gone?
Up for sale is a pair of "beige" Uniqlo perfect shape flat front chinos in a size 31. Brand new with tags still on them, purchased from Uniqlo HK for the equivalent of $50 USD Like all of my other B&S listings, lost too much weight, and now I'm selling all my clothes that are too big Nice slim fitting pants similar to Alpha Khakis with a nice taper, great Uniqlo quality for the price They are tagged as a 31 (79cm x 85cm) Measurements: Waist 32 inches Thigh 11 inches Knee...
Up for sale is a grey J. Crew workshirt in a medium. I can probably count on one hand how many times I've worn this shirt, but like the rest of the clothes I've been putting up in B&S it's way too big for me now that I've lost weight. Awesome detailing on the shirt with the grey pattern. No flaws whatsoever in the shirt... Size Medium Measurements: P2P 21 inches Shoulder to shoulder 18.5 inches Paid $60 + tax/shipping when it was on sale on the J. Crew website.. my...
Sorry for more sizing questions, but if I wear a Medium in Slim merino cardigans at J Crew and smalls in regular fit sweaters at J Crew, and also smalls in EFM Cardigans at Uniqlo, what size should I be looking at for merino v necks from Club Monaco? Thanks!!!
http://www.grenson.co.uk/en_gb/sale?limit=all&utm_campaign=32801_Grenson+Winter+Sale+Starts+Friday+Upto+50%25+off&utm_medium=Email Grenson is having a winter sale. Anybody know if this sale will be extended to the U.S.? Because the UK website won't let me order to the U.S... 140 quid for a pair of freds is pretty enticing.
I only sno sealed my boots so far, haven't oiled them yet, so I'm guessing I should definitely pick some up soon. What brand would be the best without any of the bad stuff? Filson boot oil good? Anything better/cheaper? Not really trying to skimp, but just weighing out my options. Thanks!!! edit: sorry guys, I'm terrible at searching... found some recommendations in the thread, so I guess I'll be going with the filson boot oil!
yeah, wondering the same thing... thinking about if i should order the long branches now or if i should wait for some deals
Does anybody know how much the long branches are at the outlet? And also, I've never really tried on allen edmonds... If I'm a 9.5D in Wolverine 1ks, what should I get in the Long Branches? A 9.5D or 10D?
if i wear a small oxford from uniqlo and it fits me perfectly, should i also get the small efm cardigans?
Can I get a PM with pricing Tan Cronmoks in a 9.5D, Walnut McAllisters in 9.5D, and Walnut Daltons in a 9.5D?