or Connect

Posts by steveoly

Yes that was the one - the 44r, denim blue barbed wire patterned collar. Let me know for sure. Thanks!
I got sniped on that mid blue Isaia jacket. Should have just upped my initial bid to begin with. Sigh.
Thanks for the shout out. Mention this thread and get $10 off each tie. http://www.styleforum.net/t/531121/ties-vanda-isaia-drakes
Sold! Super rare Yellow Hook navy tie for sale! 90% vicuna 10% cashmere limited edition Zegna fabric. There were just three of these made and Rob kept one. This is your chance at one of the two out in the wild. The tie is mint. I bought it three years ago and probably wore it twice. Note that the thread on one of the corners of the back tag has come loose but that is a super easy fix. Measures 3.5" x 57" Paypal only. No returns for buyer's remorse. Trust me you...
$65 each shipped CONUS Each tie is preowned, but worn sparingly and in excellent condition with no stains, snags, pulls etc. SOLD Vanda dark chocolate brown tie with small blue/white florets. It's a little darker than the pics represent. Silk is stiff, almost crunchy, not sure if there's a term for that Measures 3.5" x 57" SOLD Drakes forest green tie with mini blue/orange/red paisley pattern. Unlined, hand rolled edges. Tie is super light. Great for double 4iH...
I am looking some of these newly released field jackets and like the idea of casually layering over a sportcoat, say, unbuttoned. The newer FJs seem a little shorter and thus the sportcoat underneath would probably peek out a good inch or two on me. is this a tragic look to avoid (short jacket over long jacket) or would you just say eff it and layer with confidence?
For sale - gorgeous mainline Zegna suit - $OLD Price includes CONUS priority shipping. Intl friends PM me about shipping pricing. **Would also consider a trade for a similar quality suit that measures to a more true 54/44** The color is lighter than navy like AF blue or slate blue with a faint check pattern. Picture with flash shows the pattern best. Made in Italy, fully canvassed. All season, smooth Trofeo fabric 85/15 wool/silk composition Tagged 54R drop 7 newer...
Near mint, gently worn Samuelsohn Soft sportcoat for saleGable model, lightly padded shoulders, dual rear vent, two button closure, brown horn buttons100% buttery soft cashmereCream, navy, violet and brown gun club patternFully canvassed, made in CanadaSleeves have buttons sewn on, no holes and can probably be let out .75"Approx measurements lying flat:Chest (pit to pit): 23"Midsection (at top button): 21.5"Shoulders (rear seam to seam): 19"Sleeve: 25"Length (BOC):...
Eidos gunclub. Seems to have flown under many radars. Needless to say, it's a great piece. And a steal with the current discount. (Fitbit not pictured.)