or Connect

Posts by steveoly

For sale - gorgeous mainline Zegna suit - $OLD Price includes CONUS priority shipping. Intl friends PM me about shipping pricing. **Would also consider a trade for a similar quality suit that measures to a more true 54/44** The color is lighter than navy like AF blue or slate blue with a faint check pattern. Picture with flash shows the pattern best. Made in Italy, fully canvassed. All season, smooth Trofeo fabric 85/15 wool/silk composition Tagged 54R drop 7 newer...
Near mint, gently worn Samuelsohn Soft sportcoat for saleGable model, lightly padded shoulders, dual rear vent, two button closure, brown horn buttons100% buttery soft cashmereCream, navy, violet and brown gun club patternFully canvassed, made in CanadaSleeves have buttons sewn on, no holes and can probably be let out .75"Approx measurements lying flat:Chest (pit to pit): 23"Midsection (at top button): 21.5"Shoulders (rear seam to seam): 19"Sleeve: 25"Length (BOC):...
Eidos gunclub. Seems to have flown under many radars. Needless to say, it's a great piece. And a steal with the current discount. (Fitbit not pictured.)
Interesting tags. I have a suit and SC with the newer big red square patch but the interior tags are still the same as they've been for years. You could try emailing them or even messaging them via social media. I sent a message via Facebook a while back and got a response.
Any in the wild pics of the mixed navy or large gray herringbone Eidos suits? Also how do you pronounce Eidos? Eye-dose, A-dose, rhymes with Midas, etc?
Seemingly stupid question(s) I have a pair of shoes with soles that have gotten really slick but they aren't worn to the point of needing to be replaced, IMO. The other day at Target I had to shuffle around to avoid eating shit. I am guessing this happens to others at times. What do you do - take sand paper to the bottoms to rough them up again? Or do you just re-sole? Is this a sign that they need to be replaced?
A long shot...but if anyone snagged Formosa oatmeal flannel pants in size 54 and is looking to return or sell them, please PM me. Thanks.
Awesome. Thanks.
I am typically a large and for reference wear a 52 Formosa, 54 Eidos, 42 Inglese. Would I take a 6 in GRP shawl collar sweater and the sweater bomber and Large in the Inis linen zip jacket? Much appreciated. Steve
Up for sale: G Inglese Light Blue Striped Cotton Linen Shirt Tagged 42 (US 16.5) but seems to fit slimmer than the other Inglese 42s. Approximate measurements: Collar (middle of button to button hole): 16" Shoulders (rear seam to rear seam): 18.75" Sleeves (rear shoulder seam to top of cuff): 27.75" Chest (pit to pit): 22.25" Waist (between 3rd and 4th button across): 21" And it's really trim in the arm holes and biceps areas. Bought earlier in the year from NMWA. Here...