or Connect

Posts by steveoly

Been a non-participating lurker of this thread as of late because I have been adhering to a pretty strict clothing purchase ban. But I have to partake in the fun. Here are my five: EOTOTO Polo - this shirt just looks awesome and would be a little out of my comfort zone, which I like. Inglese light blue chambray shirt. Can you ever have enough Inglese? Blue Butteros. I have the brown leather Butteros and they're seriously the most complimented shoe/clothing item I...
Not the size you're looking for. Move along. GIFSoup
If no one objects, I'll take the slubby gold/yellow YH and the navy Boggi.
Ahem...
On the bay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/331245450585?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 Navy LB Sartoriale sportcoat made by Attolini available. As staple as it gets - the Attolini made LB stuff is classic in it's silhouette. The color is slightly lighter than navy. My pics are terrible. 100% wool, 3 roll 2, dual vents, canvassed construction, tons of handiwork, soft shoulders. You know the drill. Just purchased but will require some altering to get it...
Hai guize - I have an absolutely stunning Isaia suit available! Light gray with a faint purple plaid / windowpane pattern. It's a flattering Base L cut in a lightweight, silky smooth Super 190s wool! The jacket is fully lined, fully canvassed and is has a modern 3 roll 2 buttoning point with dual vents. The shoulders are typical Isaia - soft and natural. The sleeves have functional button holes. The pants are single pleated with 1.5" cuffs. It's tagged a 54 R but...
For sale:Very hard to find NWT staple tan/light brown Mabitex pants. They are a lightweight, muti-season 100% wool, flat front, nice clean cut (not ball hugging) fit. Note that the outer tag says 52, the inner tag appears to say 50 and the retailers tag says 36. I typically wear a TTS 36 and these fit me. **That weird blue circle you see is the pattern from my ironing board on which I took the photos.Measurements:Waist: 18"Thigh at crotch: 12"Inseam: 37.5"...
For sale: Awesome light brown/sand windowpane Zegna sportcoat. Recent mainline Mila fit. Made in Italy. Super soft silk and cashmere blend. Two buttons, dual vents, soft shoulders, nice handiwork.The SC is in excellent condition with no rips, tears, stain or anything that would affect wearability.It's tagged a 54 R.Measurements lying flat:Shoulder (rear seam to seam): 19.25"Chest (pit to pit): 23Length (BOC): 31"Sleeve (shoulder seam to end): 24 +1.25" extraAsking $old...
For sale: Staple plain dark navy Isaia sportcoat. Recent red label, base S, dual vented, two buttons, nice dark brown and cream horn buttons. Everything you expect from Isaia.The SC is in excellent condition with no rips, tears, stain or anything that would affect wearability.It's tagged a Base S 54 but could possibly fit a 52.Measurements lying flat:Shoulder (rear seam to seam): 19.5"Chest (pit to pit): 22.5Length (BOC): 30"Sleeve (shoulder seam to end): 24 +1"...