or Connect

Posts by steveoly

Partenopea sold!
Price Drop 11/15 - buy these so that I can support other SF sellers by buying their goods!These are both killer jackets.Paypal only, no holds, first to pay gets it. Price includes CONUS shipping. Int'l friends, PM for shipping quote. Let me know if you have any questions.ThanksSteveBrunello Cucinelli navy district check sportcoat $415Super-versatile navy base, pattern in different shades of blue and burgundyDual vents, 3 roll 2 button closure, quarter lining, very soft...
Off to the bay. Make me an offer! http://www.ebay.com/itm/331343808507?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Off to the bay. Make me an offer! http://www.ebay.com/itm/331360983937?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
Thanks guys. While I am not in a real hurry to sell it, I have a few different check/ gun club jackets and this is a little snug in the waist for me even despite the fact that I've lost a couple lbs as of late! The original buttons were just straight brown plasticky corozo buttons. I def. like the cream MOP much better.
It's SS - same one that others have posted. Got it at the end of the season on sale.
Eidos finally back from the tailor. I'd been looking for a jacket like this for quite some time. Brian and CB were both very helpful! Thanks guys.
Thanks guys!
Every now and again Yoox has a selection of Mazz, but I don't know how different/similar they are to the NMWA offerings. The simple solution is to become a full blown Inglese convert.
I have an amazing Partenopea sport coat for sale. It as close to "grail" as it gets for a gun check.Unaltered aside from swapping buttons and shortening the sleeves a hair, this is in near mint condition.Full canvas, fully lined, 3 r 2, dual vent, cream MOP buttons, completely unpadded shoulder, and made of 100% lambswool - very soft, wears almost like a sweater.Tagged a 52R and here are approx measurements:Chest: 22.5"Shoulders (rear seam to seam): 19"Length (BOC):...