or Connect

Posts by steveoly

Long story short, I need a "wide" in the F last. Standard width doesn't work for me. So I am passing on a gently and infrequently worn pair Vass punch captoes in antique cognac. Standard width F last, size 42. Shoes are in excellent condition. I am not the original owner but bought these with minimal wear and didn't add much mileage. Always treed and cared for with Saphir. Shoes come with lasted trees but no bags or original box. $275 shipped CONUS. Will listen to...
I have the linen popover. No need for dry clean only. If you want to be safe, you could hand wash and hang dry. I have actually put mine through the washer and dryer multiple times.
FormosaCamoshitaIngleseDrakes(also C&J) [[SPOILER]]
Rec'd this today. I think I need about three more. While it's not a Jessica, is my signed card considered rare and collectible!? [[SPOILER]]
S'all good. If I didnt have that exact pair they'd be mine. The St. James II is such a great shoe. These beauties shouldn't last long at all.
LOL. So true. And it definitely enables more pre-orders or MTOs as a result.
Rec'd my Formosa suit today (navy Harrison's nailhead). Wow - everything about this is great - the fabric, texture, fit. BTW, pre-order is definitely the way to go. Pay half then, pay half now, and not have to worry about sizing and stock. edit: Will post pics after a trip to the tailor.
FormosaIngleseCalabrese(Also Incotex and Vass) [[SPOILER]]
Just need to say that you guys really knock it out of the park with your mannequin make-ups! On many occasions, I have taken ideas from your jacket/shirt/tie combos. Also, details on that tie?
Oh my! Burgundy windowpane Cantarelli is sick. [[SPOILER]]