or Connect

Posts by atlr

Very versatile fabric and colour for sure. The charles pant will get a ton of wear this coming season.Also curious about the navy pima USN, Pima cotton is usually great.Now I might have to justify another navy USN purchase..
I have the Charles pant in heather grey oxford. Great pants. Really nice summer weight fabric. think of it as a thicker, oxford shirting fabric. It's a little rough, feels a bit like linen almost (but it's 100% cotton of course).I own a lot of USN pants from previous seasons, not a big fan of the slimming down the last season or two. Can anyone comment on this seasons fit?
Anyone handled the weather poplin fabric yet? How is the weight? I'm assuming "weather" meaning it has some some kind of water repellence, no?
Just received the LB pants. Perfect corduroy fabric and really nice pocket details. Fit is similar to the SS13 mainline fatigues which is perfect for this kind of pant IMO. Heads up to anyone considering them though - there are no belt loops, only a waist drawstring. Works fine for me but didn't notice that before.
Garbstore have some FW stuff up too. Ordered the cossack hat in grey sweater knit.
A lot of great stuff! I really like the black shawl collared, padded(?) jacket. Anyone knows what the fabric might be?
bump
Bump
Price drop!
Anyone seen the floppy hat in navy (corduroy or cotton/nylon) available anywhere outside Japan yet? (...also, I have a pair of sz M olive mainline SS13 fatigue pants for sale in the marketplace.)