or Connect

Posts by atlr

Looking very sharp sir!
Vans release today: Proxy for a pair of white sk8-his, sz 9 Anyone?
errhm.. yes, me too. Based in Sweden would love to proxy a pair. Missed out on the last couple releases - would love to get the SK8 hi.PM me if you are willing to help. Thanks
Prices Lowered..
Items for Sale. Size M/32, Pants, shirts, jacket. I'm based in Sweden, but can ship anywhere. Stuff i rarely wear/haven’t used. Better they go to someone who will! Charles Pant - Heather Grey Cotton Oxford, Sz.32, asking $120 SOLD Workaday Oxford Black, Sz.M, asking $60 SOLD USN Pant - Black Heavy twill, (FW13?) Sz.32, asking $100 SOLD Mainline 19th Century BD shirt, blue chambray, (FW12/13?) Sz.M, asking $75 SOLD Irving Jacket, Brown Corduroy. FW10, Sz.M, asking...
Nepenthes jp posted the lookbook for EG SS16 as well as FWK and Needles. So, who starts the new thread?
Yes! Really nice and chunky. very comfortable sole as well.
Just got a black pair, they fit TTS i'd say. I have wide feet as well.I'm usually 8,5 or 9 - went with 8,5 on these and they fit perfectly.
95 would be a 9,5 I believe? Have encountered this type of sizing on japanese footwear before. What I'd like to know is how they fit and who carries them that will ship to the EU...
http://www.nepenthes.co.jp/remix/the_londoners/r27.html shop coat looks really good. Can't justify a pick up though since I already have the duster coat from last spring..