or Connect

Posts by Jobst

I got a 40% off voucher today, somewhat bizarre since my last purchase at Brooks Brothers was two years and two addresses ago! Any suggestions as to best usage here? Looks like only off full price items.
Can anyone help out with measurements on the Niche green linen coat? I'm hovering over the checkout button with a S and an M in the cart, which is not a real good way to do things! I wear a shirt with 20" chest, 17" shoulder, 34" sleeve if that helps any recommendations.
Oh and anyone know what the deal with the Southwick overstock jackets on the sale page is? Says $100 on the main sale page, click the link and there are all the items, with a single option to add to cart for $400?
Will the loopwheel tees shrink at all if I religiously wash cold and hang dry? Just took delivery of a couple of mediums, and I would not want these to shrink even 1/8th of an inch in pretty much any direction. Really nice tees, I wish they were 1/2" larger everywhere!
Unless your 44s are larger than my 44s I'll have to pass thanks!
Can anyone comment on chukka sizing vs. vintage lows? Same or different? The lows are too narrow for me, potential swap to chukka in a size larger.
Common Projects - Vintage Low Suede Grey 44 Brand new, worn only inside to quickly discover I probably need a 45 for width. Comes with original box, shoe bag, spare laces. If anyone has a pair of similar sneakers slightly too big I could be up for a trade. Will ship internationally at cost if needed, let me know.
Common Projects - Vintage Low Suede Grey 44 Brand new, worn only inside to quickly discover I probably need a 45 for width. Comes with original box, shoe bag, spare laces. If anyone has a pair of similar sneakers slightly too big I could be up for a trade. Will ship internationally at cost if needed, let me know.
Sorry to jump on this thread with a slightly off-topic question, but it seems like a good time to ask: Can anybody comment on the chest size of the extra-slim or slim-fit, size 14.5 shirts? I own several SF OCBDs in 14.5, but from before the time that they started colour coding the tags. After changing to the colour coded shirts, their size charts say that a 14.5 is good for those with a 34" chest. I have a 35-36" chest, and the old size 14.5s fit me nicely, measuring...
Can you measure the shoulders (seam to seam from back, buttoned) and chest (pit to pit from front, buttoned) please?