or Connect

Posts by Jobst

I have no experience with the old Italian, but can confirm the new one is extremely slim in the top block. I'm 6'3", 135 lbs, and in the size 30 new Italians I had to have the seat let out despite perfect waist fit. I get a small amount of pocket flare even so, not quite sure where this is coming from but it's minor enough to ignore.
So i bought the Robert Geller Canadian Coat and received it today. I really want to like this thing: it fits just right in the shoulders, with room for a shirt and light layer underneath, the fabric is nice, and I like the styling.But I can't get over the fit below the shoulders. It seems to be cut like a circle, as if it is meant for somebody with a huge potbelly or enormous hips. Even in the third photo below, which is the most flattering, you can see the pronounced...
Can anyone inform me how the Geller jackets fit? Looking at the shawl pea coat and puffer denim. Any need to size up/down from regular jacket size?
As in title: Doc Martens Steed Shoe, Black Polished Smooth, UK 10. Brand new in box, with tags. Fit doesn't work for me, it's pretty generous. May want to size down half a size.
As in title: Doc Martens Steed Shoe, Black Polished Smooth, UK 10. Brand new in box, with tags. Fit doesn't work for me, it's pretty generous. May want to size down half a size.
Does anyone know shoulder, chest and sleeve measurements for the Portuguese flannel shirts in M? Or even L, because if that fits I know the M wont!
Don't mean to spam the thread but does anyone know how the Rock coat fits? Would a III suit measurements above?
I'm eyeing up the SS Rock coat -- how does the sizing work? I wear a 17" shirt shoulder, chest of 37".
Talcum powder under the insole will sort you right out there. I only had to do it twice and no more squeak since.
This kind of depends on your foot shape. I was in the store a few weeks ago and tried on a bunch of stuff. Unfortunately, because I have a slightly wide forefoot, the Rui was the only last I could wear without my outside two toes hitting the front of the shoe. The Hiro is definitely a lot more snug in the toes and in the sides of the foot than the Rui is. If the Hiro is already too large across your instep I think the Rui is going to be worse. If you have length to spare...