or Connect

Posts by Jobst

Random Chicago question: Where can I get a standard white dress shirt, good quality, maybe a linen-cotton blend, in a somewhat slim fit? Constraints: on the red line, open until late either tonight or tomorrow. I normally just get stuff made via online mtm services, but time is tight on this one. Only places coming to mind are suit-supply and brooks brothers.
How stupid would I be to sell some $500 shoes to someone on Grailed in Russia, with no feedback? I've been lucky enough to avoid bad selling experiences so far. If I ship tracked and insured with signature confirmation there's still plenty of ways I can get screwed over here right?
It was permanently attached to my head for a few weeks while traveling through Mexico, Belize, and Guatemala earlier this year. That included a crazy downpour at Lamanai which made it go totally soft. I can't quite decide if I like it more that way or if I should starch it back.
Thanks, I should have guessed as I have last year's iteration! But not in navy, until now anyway.
What's the hat @volatile?
What's the inseam (and size if you don't mind) on your pair?
I've machine washed one of my cotton ones a couple of times, always on cold/cold. No gentle cycle because the machine is like 30 years old. No problems so far.
The Guidi 992s came in and are at least a full size too large for me. Seems the soft/washed horse may not fit as small as other leathers. Despite this, the shape and leather are amazing and I briefly considered keeping them and wearing with double insoles and tongue pads. If anyone spots a pair of these for sale in a 45 let me know!
I've got two $20 friends vouchers for DSTLD Jeans. I like their tshirts- good for people who want something a bit longer than usual. Have to give them your email, so first two who want them PM me your email and I'll sign you up.
Not sure if "over the door" is any different to the standard iron gym type thing? I have a door frame bar and at 6'3" have no problems. I do tuck my knees up in front of me rather than bending back below the knee.