or Connect

Posts by The Upright Man

Thanks. I'll check it out.
Hey Naka,Are you based in Chermside store or the city? I might pop in to say hi also at some point over the weekend.
Beautiful jacket. If only it was a 36...
It's black/white but actually has a more black/cream complexion when worn. It's very flattering to most skin-types in my opinion.1. Correct2. Cut and red3. The buttons are functional and TF4. It was more the length of the jacket than anything for me. The chest is great as are the shoulders and sleeve length. I'll post up some fit pics in the near future.
Yes, the tag is cut.The sleeve alteration was mentioned in my post.
I'm looking for a lightweight summer sportscoat, preferably unlined, in a tan/beige colouring. I want to spend between $200-$300. If you have anything that doesn't exactly fit the bill but think I might be interested, please don't hesitate to contact me. Also, if you could include measurements that would be great.
I'm looking for a lightweight summer sportscoat, preferably unlined, in a tan/beige colouring. I want to spend between $200-$300. If you have anything that doesn't exactly fit the bill but think I might be interested, please don't hesitate to contact me. Also, if you could include measurements that would be great.
I'm looking for a lightweight summer sportscoat, preferable unlined, in a tan/beige colouring. I want to spend between $200-$300. If you have anything that doesn't exactly fit the bill but think I might be interested, please don't hesitate to contact me. Also, if you could include measurements that would be great.
+2. The tobacco suede captoes on DeeRs blog are mine (I believe). Naka has seen them in the flesh also and I'm sure he can attest to their quality.
[[SPOILER]] Wow! Those two are absolutely amazing.