or Connect

Posts by The Upright Man

Has anyone here purchased either of the chukka boots from Meermin's classic line? I was wondering whether the pictures on the website accurately represent the colour of the suede?
I own some Loake Strands which are on the capital last you mentioned. I'm a size 7 UK with them and a size 7 UK in Meermin's Hiro last (also the double monks). I have found that there is slightly more room through the vamp of the Loakes (which is comfortably fixed with an insert) compared to the Hiro last. I have some very slight heel slippage with my Meermin double monks but only when I wear very thin socks. Otherwise, the fit is perfect for me.If 8 UK fits you in the...
I was of the exact same mentality as you but bought a Rubinnacci "mediterraneo" with the black and white boarder and I love it!I've received many complements and it goes with every jacket I own. I highly recommend exquisite trimmings as an option also.
I have a pair of vintage outdoorsmen double mirror gradient 58mm Ray Bans for sale. They were bought from a very well known vintage sunglasses seller (based in the Netherlands) on eBay and are in mint condition. The sunglasses have a 24K hard-plated gold frame and mother of pearl browbar and nose pads. They have G31 double gradient heavy mirror Bausch & Lomb lenses. They also have an etched " B & L Ray Ban USA" across the top of the frame (2nd photo). $475 Drop -->$450...
Received my Meermin dark brown calf double monks yesterday and they are fantasic! The colour is very close to that of the website - the 'reddish' hue only really seems to come out under artificial light. I'll be able to provide a better assessment of their true colour during the day after I take them on their madien voyage tomorrow if anyone is interested? As for fit, I can only comment on the difference from loake's 'captial' last but there is less room in the...
I say go for it.I have some Loake strands which are practical the same as these and I wear them with jeans/chinos all the time. I think it looks great. Burgundy is a surprisingly versatile colour.
Nice!I order the same and they shipped yesterday. I'm expecting them on Monday next week!
That's exactly the one I was thinking also.
Can anyone identify the brand of this jacket?
I love this look and was wondering if anyone knew the brand of this jacket? Any info/help provided would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.