or Connect

Posts by The Upright Man

Is the breast pocket on the Tom Ford a slant or is that just the camera angle?
I've looked on their website but can't find any pictures of fabrics and unfortunately I don't have access to their books.
I want to get a sportcoat made up in a similar vein to the following: The problem is I don't have the cash to fork out for a Liverano & Liverano jacket. I tried to find the fabric so I could take it to my tailor but it's proving rather difficult. I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a similar pattern/colour in a lightweight fabric for a summer/spring SC. The closest fabric I've been able to find is 7501 of the huddersfield riviera collection...
Fantastic colour and last!
Thanks for the responses everyone. I guess I'll have to test the waters initially and just go from there. Might skip the tie altogether though. @Dr. D, good advise on the shoes regarding comfort. I wouldn't risk my new loafers in the lab just yet (or my feet for that matter)!
I recently got accepted to undertake an intership at a Government research facility that is affliated with my University. However, I'm not entirely sure about what to wear. I will obviously be wearing a labcoat whilst in the lab but I will also be spending time on the computer, reading papers and 'in the office' so to speak. My problem isn't so much about what is appropriate (anyone involved in the science faculty will know that pretty much anything goes as far as dress...
Lovely sportcoat.
Pm sent.
How did you find the fit through the uppers? I likewise purchased a pair of Loake Strands and found the width/length perfect but the height in the vamp a bit big. I'm thinking about getting an insert to solve this problem though.apple3210, you could always email the distributor and ask for a photo if you're worried about the internet pics not being an accurate representation. I've done it before from pediwear and they happily complied.
Woven for me - as I tend to not be in formal situations as often.