or Connect

Posts by WhoKnewI

Definitely interested in picking up a suit, but their suiting was so inconsistent last time aorund so i guess we'll see. Would anyone be interested in some uniqlo oxfords from aorund the time the last +J collection came out. they're not +J, but obviously heavily influenced by the +J shirting (same oxford cloth fabric as =J shirts). I picked up a bunch at the time, but have since put on some muscle and there is now way they'll fit. I'd let them go for cheap.
I picked up the bomber. I actually really like. It's basically a decently styled fleece bomber. I'm somewhere between an XS and small, and I went with small. It was a little too cropped in XS.
Full disclosure: I am selling this jacket for a friend. The following product description was written by him. For sale is a Filson Mackinaw Cruiser in Forest Green. It's a size 44. Here is a link to the product page - http://www.filson.com/products/mackinaw-cruiser.10043.html I purchased the jacket about two years ago, and have worn it sparingly, primarily because it doesn't fit me very well. The jacket is in excellent condition, with no tears, loose stitching or other...
Full disclosure: I am selling this jacket for a friend. The following product description was written by him. For sale is a Filson Mackinaw Cruiser in Forest Green. It's a size 44. Here is a link to the product page - http://www.filson.com/products/mackinaw-cruiser.10043.html I purchased the jacket about two years ago, and have worn it sparingly, primarily because it doesn't fit me very well. The jacket is in excellent condition, with no tears, loose stitching or other...
I think the stitching of the shoe to the sole is done by machine (Blake?) It's really only the connection of the top leather to the bottom leather that's done by hand. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
I got a pair of Rancourt-made eastland beefroll pennies (eastbrook model). fit a little snug but should stretch out over time. I wonder if this model is on a slightly different last than their normal pennies. I tried on the standard pennies at Club Monaco in the same size and they were way too narrow.
YMMV, but I have both the ranger mod and the clymer, and for whatever reason, I take an 8.5 in the ranger mod but take an 8 in the clymer. I definitely wouldn't try sizing down to an 8 in the ranger moc.
Picked up a pair of the GAT-a-like sports trainers, and I have to say that they are WAY better than MMM. The silhouette is much sleeker, and actually reminiscent of an old pair of GATs (not the shitty bulbous ones you see on Ebay now) I had that fell apart. Great job with these sneakers. They'll be seeing a lot of wear.
For anyone who cares, Rancourt-made penny loafers from Bass on gilt for 169. Approximately 190 with tax and shipping. Do a search for Fenmore
Some quoddy's in limited sizes on sale for over 40% off at J.crew.