or Connect

Posts by jsong812

Up for sale are a pair of Allen Edmonds Park Avenue in a dark brown size 9D. NOTE, the particular leather used on this pair is different from the newer Park Avenues in that the leather is very soft and supple, compared to the thicker and harder leather used on the newer models. There is normal wear on the uppers, particularly the cap toes which I tried my best to capture in the photos but they are barely perceptible with polish. There is PLENTY of wear left on the soles as...
Up for sale are a handsome pair of black cap-toe oxfords built on the elegant "New Rey" last with Linea Maestro quality. These are handmade and goodyear welted. The same pair can be seen here: http://www.meermin.es/ficha_articulo.php?id=1971. I purchased this pair for my wedding last summer and they have been very gently worn. The pictures speak for themselves. Included are Meermin shoe trees and shoe bag. Thanks for looking.
Are these the benchgrade cap toes from his website?
Hi everyone, Would appreciate thoughts on the fit of this "MTM" shirt (for those who are interested by Solosso). First off the cuff sizing is really off as it hangs down to almost my finger web with the cuffs buttoned. They also really got the bicep and forearm measurements off as my arms are swimming in them. Any suggestions on how to clean up the lines around the chest? Also, do I need to add some more to the waist/hip area? And what about the length of the shirt? seems...
Up for sale are a pair of the ever popular AE Mcallister, which is a wing-tip oxford that is a staple in any wardrobe. If you are just getting into high-end shoes, these are the perfect entry level pair to start off with. These were originally purchased off ebay and have been well-taken care of. There is normal wear-and-tear on the uppers/soles but with plenty of life left. I will throw in a pair of shoe trees if bought at the current price. Shipping is not included....
Up for sale are a pair of Allen Edmonds burgundy "Presidio" Loafer in USD9. It is a penny loafer with Goodyear welted construction and a rubber sole. Originally purchased brand new. I've had them for approximately 6 months and they have been well taken care of. They've been shoe-treed after every wear and have only seen Saphir and AE products. The only reason I'm selling these is because they're a tad bit too long resulting in some annoying heel slippage. Thanks for looking!
Up for sale are a pair of Allen Edmonds burgundy "Presidio" Loafer in USD9. It is a penny loafer with Goodyear welted construction and a rubber sole. Originally purchased brand new. I've had them for approximately 6 months and they have been well taken care of. They've been shoe-treed after every wear and have only seen Saphir and AE products. Thanks for looking! Price Drop! $175 --> 150 --> $130--> $120-->$100.00
Price drop: $150 --> $135 Up for sale are a pair of AE Park Avenues in Black, size 9.5D. Purchased a few months ago off of a reputable ebay seller for $180 as my first pair of AEs. Love the shoes, but didn't realize that the 5-last runs a little long. I have taken excellent care of these shoes. Been in shoe trees since the day I purchased them, regularly conditioned and buffed with Saphir products. PM me with any questions. Shoe trees not included Thanks for looking!
Hey Guys, So i tried to strip down the old polish on my AE loafers w/ some lexol cleaner and this is what happened. Perhaps I rubbed too vigorously? It appears that the original color came off. What would you recommend to do at this point? just put a lot of shoe cream on and it? Thanks for your help PS: has anyone else had similar experiences w/ lexol leather cleaner? now i'm afraid to use it on my other shoes..
When do they notify you that you have to fill out these forms? When the shoes arrive into the states? Also, how do they notify you? Via email ? My shoes have been shipped already but they've been in Paris for a few days already so I'm wondering if I forgot to do something from my end.