or Connect

Posts by jsong812

*Price drop* Up for sale is a gently used pair of Allen Edmonds Strand Sz 9D in the Walnut color. These shoes were purchased as factory seconds and were very well taken care of with shoe trees after every use and regular conditioning and polishing. Of note, the color is a little darker from the factory walnut color which I find too orange. A mix of medium/dark brown Sapphire cream and wax polishes have been used exclusively. The cap toes have been "bulled" leaving it with...
Up for sale are a pair of the original Allen Edmonds Mora in a dark brown size 9D. There are some scuffs on the left toebox and rear panels as would be expected with a shoe of this age. As you can see from the photos, they still can take a great shine and really are a beautiful pair of shoes. Also, there are some tongue inserts but they are easily removable. Shoes will ship with the original shoe bags and shoe trees.
*PRICE DROP* Up for sale is a pair of vintage Allen Edmonds Bagley bluchers in brown pebbled leather. They are a size 9.5B (fit narrow). As you can tell from the photos, these are in very good condition with plenty of life left in the soles. These are handcrafted in the USA and have quality dark brown pebbled leather uppers with five eye lacing, leather & woven fabric lining, leather insole and stacked leather heel. They have been maintained with shoe trees and regularly...
I'm trying to order a pair of MTM trousers and was going to use these Howard Yount trousers as a starting point but I obviously need some adjustments to clean up the back. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I'm trying to order a pair of MTM trousers and was going to use these Howard Yount trousers as a starting point but I obviously need some adjustments to clean up the back. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Up for sale are a pair of Allen Edmonds Park Avenue in a dark brown size 9D. NOTE, the particular leather used on this pair is different from the newer Park Avenues in that the leather is very soft and supple, compared to the thicker and harder leather used on the newer models. There is normal wear on the uppers, particularly the cap toes which I tried my best to capture in the photos but they are barely perceptible with polish. There is PLENTY of wear left on the soles as...
Up for sale are a handsome pair of black cap-toe oxfords built on the elegant "New Rey" last with Linea Maestro quality. These are handmade and goodyear welted. The same pair can be seen here: http://www.meermin.es/ficha_articulo.php?id=1971. I purchased this pair for my wedding last summer and they have been very gently worn. The pictures speak for themselves. Included are Meermin shoe trees and shoe bag. Thanks for looking.
Are these the benchgrade cap toes from his website?
Hi everyone, Would appreciate thoughts on the fit of this "MTM" shirt (for those who are interested by Solosso). First off the cuff sizing is really off as it hangs down to almost my finger web with the cuffs buttoned. They also really got the bicep and forearm measurements off as my arms are swimming in them. Any suggestions on how to clean up the lines around the chest? Also, do I need to add some more to the waist/hip area? And what about the length of the shirt? seems...