or Connect

Posts by faustian bargain

i don't think i saw a severability clause in there.
Quote: Originally Posted by faustian bargain that's like magic. i wonder if i can do it faster than longhand multiplication...or if i can do it in my head. i'm going to practice and find out. yep, longhand is faster. you still have to do multiple steps of multiplying and adding, especially with larger numbers. counting all the intersections is just silly, unless you really never learned your multiplication tables.
that's like magic. i wonder if i can do it faster than longhand multiplication...or if i can do it in my head. i'm going to practice and find out.
here's ours, lots of kid-made ornaments this year.
I used to play a MUD, text-based (hey, they had color ANSI characters though), back in the early '90's, called Thunderdome. I managed to avoid Evercrack and the rest. Now I just post here. Which is almost as good.
i've seen only three or four of those. but that looks like a good, good collection of moobies.
Quote: Originally Posted by drizzt3117 Finally got a new cell phone: Sony Ericsson K800i $340 from eBay, got to keep my own contract, unlocked from overseas, switching to my service was painless. that's a pretty cool toy. my RAZR is envious.
I need to get me one of those pre-lit puppies. Stringing lights is for the birds. Also the midcentury tinsel tree would be awesome. For many years now I have longed for one of those metal trees that Charlie Brown and Linus check out every year on the christmas movie. Something with a nice hollow "tonnnng" when you tap it. I take it noone is hanging their trees from the ceiling this year? I heard that the black trees were still popular though.
that's another one to add to the 'great logo design' thread.
Quote: Originally Posted by skalogre I have been going through a bit of a "back to the roots" sort of thing lately. While in Bristol a few months ago the wife and I went to a club that had a "massiv" drum & bass and jungle set playing with some damn good DJs & MCs. I had been away for so long, it felt like going back to a old trusted pair of boots. Aaaah, amen break, how I unbeknownst to me I missed thy guiles... I have been listening to more IDM and...