or Connect

Posts by faustian bargain

Quote: Originally Posted by JLibourel .... There were also specifically Christian Archie comics sold at religious bookshops. ... that fact alone turned me off of the archie comics for good. i find it ironically amusing yet almost yawn-inducingly predictable that archie comics should be filled with (unintentional? latent? freudian?) sexual innuendo. give a 'naive' repressed evangelical a brush and he'll paint you a lurid picture of his...
no, but first time i've felt three in one week. a little spooky. *** edit: also, apparently all three were centered at the same place, about 1 mile from my house.
my 90+ year old grandmother is pretty tech savvy, so a couple of us are giving her a little digital pictureframe keychain. a regular tabletop digital frame would be nice too.
crap, and it's not even world series time. ...waiting to find out the magnitude of this one. the one earlier this week, i was on BART so i didn't feel it.
RIP peter boyle. one of the great ones.
i don't think i saw a severability clause in there.
Quote: Originally Posted by faustian bargain that's like magic. i wonder if i can do it faster than longhand multiplication...or if i can do it in my head. i'm going to practice and find out. yep, longhand is faster. you still have to do multiple steps of multiplying and adding, especially with larger numbers. counting all the intersections is just silly, unless you really never learned your multiplication tables.
that's like magic. i wonder if i can do it faster than longhand multiplication...or if i can do it in my head. i'm going to practice and find out.
here's ours, lots of kid-made ornaments this year.
I used to play a MUD, text-based (hey, they had color ANSI characters though), back in the early '90's, called Thunderdome. I managed to avoid Evercrack and the rest. Now I just post here. Which is almost as good.