or Connect

Posts by faustian bargain

"boo!" - the ghost of faustian bargain
Quote: Quote:I had been entertaining the idea of creating something with google maps and integrating lines carried and so on, but i'm too lazy :P At some point in the future this would be very helpful. Also: I just learned today of the tremendously cool new 'street view' feature on google maps. If you want to show people where something is, that's a great way to do it.
Oakland (not comprehensive, just a few places) Dapper men 5332 College Avenue Oakland, CA 94618 (510) 594-1940 http://dappermen.blogspot.com/ Fairly new store, haven't been inside yet but it looks fun. Triple 5 Soul, French Connection FCUK, 7 Diamonds, Vintage Red, Converse by John Varvatos, Artificial Flavor, Taverniti So Jeans, Paul Frank, Friend or Foe, Modern Amusement August 5410 College Avenue Oakland, CA 94618 (510)...
favorite line: Quote: The nose should be long and droop down, that's more beautiful
Quote: Originally Posted by j This is some highbrow stuff in here. J's avatar - Zatoichi, FTW! ... By the way, poop is gross. C'mon people, poop just does not go in the mouth. Or, really, anywhere else. I feel dirty now. You know when you go in a bathroom, and it smells all poopy? That means you're breathing it. Kinda make you want to NOT use the hot air hand dryer, blowing that poopy air all over your warm moist hands. new poll...
google maps -> New York, New York to London, England. read step 24.
Quote: Originally Posted by amerikajinda ... this was a "perfect storm", and it's a shame that only a handful of people recognized this. seems to me a perfect storm requires the proper environmental conditions. at least some humidity in the air or something. Let's look at this the other way around. People in a crowded mass transit situation: what do they do, what are they like? Of necessity, they put blinders on, avoid too much eye contact,...
Quote: Originally Posted by imageWIS That’s because you need to learn how to think outside the box. Jon. ooh, somebody touched a nerve... And for the record, my wife's suspicions that I'm an irresponsible jerk at heart would be confirmed if I were to suggest that we get a Mini as a family car for carrying our girls in their child seats. Not that I don't want a Mini for myself...but it's just not practical having to pry-bar two kids...
Quote: Originally Posted by Toiletduck Before I could scroll to the nib, all I could see was a long, black, dildolike thingamujiggy yeah, it's funny, that picture is like twice lifesize, on my screen. Closed, the pen is about 3 inches. Open, ~5.5". ... I might not have love to keep me warm, but the knowledge that my pen was privately developed at no cost to NASA will soothe my soul on those lonely orbital nights.
Quote: Originally Posted by acidicboy actually, it is. what age(s)? i'm trying to introduce good games to my almost-5-year-old.