or Connect

Posts by MikeCharlieUniform

The title pretty much says it all. I'm a rookie at this (I own three cheap suits - one in black! ), but I just scored two sport coats that I like quite a bit at the consignment store. They aren't Kiton or anything, but I think they should work well. Additionally, I don't think they'll need much tailoring (maybe a smidge more sleeve, but I'll throw up some photos for evaluationabuse once I have a full outfit pulled together), and they are brand new. Quite the find. I...
Quote: Originally Posted by Phat Guido Time to go back to SYD direct (NY will have to wait till Sep/Oct) - also too hawt in HKG at the moment. [[SPOILER]] Not only do you look great, you take excellent photos (or have a very good photographer). Your photos have a kind of timeless feel to them. Nicely done.
OK, time to throw myself to the wolves. This is a baseline image; an example of what I am wearing to work today. I am only just now starting the process of collecting a real wardrobe, so additional images may be few and far between for a while. I am also aware of some glaring problems here. First, the shirt is WAY too big. In my defense, I've lost nearly 50 lbs, and most of my clothes pre-date the weight loss (like the shirt) or were acquired during the process (the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Teen_Suit_Wearer Thank you. Unfortunately, at my age it is pretty difficult to afford high quality, tailor-made clothing. And if you're still growing, it's even more expensive. If you're like most guys, you've still got some filling out in the chest in shoulders to do. Which brings me to a related point, which might be the ill fit on the coat - are you standing straight? Your shoulders look a little rounded forward,...
Quote: Originally Posted by b3owulf I'm not sure what made me snap, but a few days ago I decided its time to start caring about what I wear. I'm 27 years old, and married (who am I trying to impress any more??) with a good job, but I wear jeans to work every day with a pair of sketchers and some sort of old navy short sleeve button up or polo. Time to grow up! I'll tell you who you are trying to impress - everyone. I also only recently...