or Connect

Posts by houkah

Also a longtime lurker... not entirely sure about years and may be forgetting a handful of things as this is off the top of my head. SS10 light green chambray workshirt FW13 heavy vintage grey workshirt SS 14 blue chambray workshirt SS 15 natural cotton herringbone workshirt FW 15 blue/grey chambray workshirt FW 13 white 19th century bd Workaday blue 19th century bd FW 14 dobby 19th century bd SS 14(?) tattersall 19th century bd FW 15 blackwatch 19th century...
anyone have a line on the navy java cloth dayton shirt? I believe it was Japan only. https://www.instagram.com/p/BGiadFFDd9C/?taken-by=engineered_garments_tokyo&hl=en
yeah i called and spoke to him. He offered expedited delivery but it wouldn't have mattered since UPS was so backed up anyway. I think it's just a byproduct of their sudden popularity and i'm sure things will get ironed out when they move over to doing pre-made boots with limited MTO. Not a big deal, just wish the timing had worked out better is all. I should be getting them today at least!
I'm at week 12 and still haven't gotten them. Granted they shipped around week 11.5 but with the massive snow storm in the DC area UPS hasn't gotten around to delivering them yet. I was also quoted 6 weeks, so roughly double the quoted time. I feel like they should throw in something to make up for it.... free next day shipping or a small discount on future orders? Dunno. Ordered them the beginning of November to use in snow... get record snow in DC 10 weeks later and...
@Drinkwaters Does the homespun fabric have a bit of stretch to it? I'm more curious about the fatigue pants than the bedford.
For those of you getting your boots now, how long did it take? Ordered mine about 8 weeks ago, hoping i'll get them soon.
Anyone purchase the fatigue pants this season? Were they slimmer than FW14's fatigues? The leg opening looks smaller. Thanks!
Hey @AlexanderTG did they tell you what shoes those are? Or can someone here illuminate me? I've been looking for a comfortable pair of slip ons.
For those of you with andovers, i was just wondering, do you tailor them so the sleeves fit properly like a suit. Or do you leave them a tad bit longer so you can roll them with the sleeve buttons unbuttoned if you want.