or Connect

Posts by pbandjai

I am in the U.S. so it may be, On the east coast in the summer I've seen them worn well. Felt like taking the gamble of experimenting for myself - just want to do it well to not look like a clown as many have suggested (it's my worry as well). Hence hopefully with a little advice and some pictures for guidance, can get to the level of uniquely cool ( like Spoo!).
Spoo, this is amazing. Thanks for the inspiration I love love love the second look, I might do an inverse of the color scheme with my jacket and go with a dark maroon shirt, creme pants, and i think the pocket square is what makes it. Man of lint, Mad about Plaid, and Pocketsquare guy your suggestions are allso well taken. I think I'll be doing some shoppping this weekend ;-) Anyone else? Would love to see how if it all flexible this piece could be.
Hahaha, this is what I was afraid of! but it seems I might be able to make it work. I like all the colors for a summer look... here's to hoping i can wear it without clown make up.
toothpaste. if it's just a few spot treatments. just a little dab over the pimples.
i'd go white shirt , and then a more muted/summer colored tie (the sand one u speak of seems like a better idea)