or Connect

Posts by pbandjai

Size 36. Snap in Liner. LMK how much you are looking for
Dd you sell the barbour?
I did not! THanks for the reply!
Sure - I have to run to the Post Office tomorrow anyways and this saves me a trip. PMing you now.
Practioners or the art of reviving shoes... Two questions - 1) Florsheim Imperials - not sure what era, the heels have nails and say "florsheim shoe company" it also looks like they have been polished by the wrong color? Not sure what I would do to get them back if anything can be done. Are they salvageable? 2) Florsheim SOMETHINGS- Have no idea what kind / quality they are. Although CORDOVAN colored they are leather i believe. The soles though, they have no...
Hi Man of Lint! Thank you for knowledge bombing us so gracefully. I was going my rounds the other day and came across these in the wild and am wondering whether or not they are salvageable / if you know anything about the shoes. 1) Florsheim Imperials - not sure what era, the heels have nails and say "florsheim shoe company" it also looks like they have been polished by the wrong color? Not sure what I would do to get them back if anything can be done. 2) Florsheim...
Hello hello ya'll. Wanting to stray true to the OG's of this thread - the following is all up for grabs at cost + shipping - But i'd much rather trade - I'm looking for a nice 36-38 tweed and other usual desiderata. PM me. Sorry for the shitty photography whirlwind week i'm having. 42R Hickey Freeman Gun Check Blazer (would love to trade for a tweed or a similar guncheck in 36/38) Shirts Shirts Shirts Shirts Shirts Tie
Thanks for the feedback! How can one tell?
NWOT Robert Talbott tie. Seven Fold HAND CRAFTED. Beautiful thick and luxurious silk. If you don't know, now you know. I can take more pictures as/if requested. $SOLD$
Junghans Max Bill Automatic or Chronoscope - if you can find one vintage it might be right outside your $700 range. Otherwise I really like the Seiko 5 and Citizen Eco Drive BM8180 - with leather Nato straps http://www.bluedial.com/bm8180-03e.htm