or Connect

Posts by mustard

I've only worn these 3x so no fades and still super stiff. Original length.
$110 !!
For sale is pair of APC NS in sz. 27 - only worn a few times, never washed or altered. $120 shipped CONUS. Questions let me know! Thanks!
For sale is Band of Outsiders sailboats button up shirt from spring. Typical BoO details, contrast black buttons, great fit. It was taken in by a professional tailor to fit more a 46. I typically wear S and this fits very well. Worn twice, washed once. Looking for $100.
Quote: Originally Posted by innerstyle Just wondering which bike did you end up going with? I test rode some bikes at Mikes Bikes this past weekend since they had a mega sale going on, IIRC the CAAD10-4 was $1499 on sale, the CAAD10-5 was $1249 on sale. The sale is over but if you can get the CAAD10 for those type of prices, I don't see why you would want to spend the same type of money on anything else. Damn, we don't get awesome prices like...
Quote: Originally Posted by LawrenceMD These are all aluminum right? So you're spending around the $1,500 range? The CAAD 10 can be upgraded relentlessly to super high end specs. Hence Cannondale offering it with Dura Ace this year. Years past people would upgrade the shit out of their CAAD 8/9 with great results. That said, the CAAD is still an aluminum frame that had been refined, but is a lot more unforgiving compared to carbon/steel/titanium....
Looking at an entry-level bike to start riding and narrowed it down to 3 bikes after 11 shops and 7-8 models: 2011 Giant TCR 1, 2010 Specialized Allez Elite, 2011 CAAD8. The Allez fits me the best; TCR's looks the best to me; CAAD8 is a bit heavier than the CAAD10, which is the shit apparently. My gut says Specialized. Opinions?
Can't wait for those contrast polos - I have one of the gingham ones from last year and it's great. I'm guessing those are dropping closer to summer, around May? Btw, selling a charcoal loop terry hoodie in M from last season if anyone is looking - think there was some demand in the f/w thread.
TOJ1 pending. Loop terry drop to $160.
Prices include shipping to NA. 1. TOJ1 in navy/cream, 46 One of the most sought-after TOJ items in MINT condition; I've only worn this once and haven't had the chance to reverse it. Navy cashmere body, cream lamb sleeves. Stock 46. SOLD 2. Wings+Horns F/W2010 charcoal loop terry hoodie, size medium Very popular item from Wings+Horns' last winter season. Bought at full retail when it dropped but haven't even worn it out yet. It was stored in folded form because its...