or Connect

Posts by Henry Boogers

Here are a few more of my recent finds from all around the Northeast. Corneliani DB suit Hickey Freeman w/ Loro Piana Super 130's Fabric...really nice and I wish this was a little larger (its 42L). There is some subtle plum coloration in there with the blue. Awesome. Anyon familiar with this tag? It's just a Brooks Bros., but I don't see a lot of 3-piece suits worth picking up Just a Gieves & Hawkes DB Blazer.......but........ When I wear it I feel like...
You should come out okay provided you show your costs and fees on your taxes....
I got 1099-K'd as well. Fortunately I keep a spreadsheet with Paypal costs, shipping costs, eBay fees, etc.
Too tight to make it work. Besides, the hope of finding something in my size keeps me going...
If it was a 54L you could have seen a picture of it hanging in my closet.
Here are a few recent finds from various states up and down the eastern seaboard. I have tons of new stuff but here are some of my favorites, basically....not including the Borrelli shirt I really need to photograph. Don't worry fellow Rochestarians, I don't think any of these were from here. Unfortunately none of these fit me, but I am thinking of trying out the 'new' SF B&S about which I whined a few pages back. Killer Aquascutum DB in about a 42 or so...possibly...
I was here longer than it shows as well.....I was here pre-crash.
I may start doing that but I have a phobia of the new B&S. Actually, it's probably not a phobia so much as I am protesting the new format. I didn't even use SF for like 4 months after they switched it over.
That's why I just have the torso with the wood piece at the top. Even if it comes to life the best it can do is hobble around on its base in which case the wooden top will fall off thus alerting me to the situation.