or Connect

Posts by Henry Boogers

Better picture to redeem itself.
I believe it to be on par with the HF Collection line. Fully canvassed, etc. etc.
Yellow tag just ended (still continuing at some stores). These MIGHT get dropped 1 or 2 times by $10 per pop but will not likley see yellow tag for a few months. This one is currently looking at the inside of my trunk through the semi-opaque-blur of a plastic bag.
In recognition of the importance of pictures...
Check the size tag and see if it looks like this:Hickey Freeman makes their domestic product (and I find a lot).
My Marshalls had new Brioni and Kiton shirts for $99. Not a stellar price, but about the lowest I have seen. As for thrifting......I can't remember. A few bags of something not so noteworthy...
I wouldn't have believed it had I not experienced it for myself.
Because I beat you to them. Just kidding....sort of. I found 2 Oxxford orphans recently - one in Boston and one in PA. I don't know the locations of Oxxford retailers but that could certainly be a factor.
If you did leave them please provide GPS coordinates. To add to the advice above, I find that running the steamer over the hole left by the staple allows the fibers to swell, relax, or whatever the heck they do and the hole goes away. Unless it was abused you have to remember that it's not a hole, it's a disruption of the threads. You can typically get the threads to relax back to their intended position.