or Connect

Posts by Henry Boogers

I probably have 30 - 40 Harris Tweed jackets in the basement waiting for the fall but this was my first hat.. Is there a name for this type of hat?
I ran this through Google translate: eBay to English:Hello,I just received the suit. It does not fit me well. Additionally my Wife yelled at me for the purchase as I wasn't supposed to spend this much on a suit. I assume that you will be allowing me to return this item because if you don't I will not only leave negative feedback but will also file a SNAD claim which I am certain to win. Please let me know your intentionsI get one or two of these per week and consider them...
Lately I feel like I could list a $20 bill and would happy to get $10 for it. Seasonality or a dip in the 'market'?
I passed on a pair of AE Sanfords in black and very nice condition at $7.99 last night on the way to hockey............size? 5.5D.
I recently wandered into a place that had crazy prices like this and sort of involuntary let out an audible 'geeeez!' right next to the Manager. He walked a few steps towards me and asked "nice suits, aren't they?" to which I responded "Yes, have you sold one yet?" He didn't appreciate that....
I've been out of town a lot (Grendel can thank me later) and have picked up more inventory than I care to state. There is a lot of Misc. eBay fodder (Boss, Brooks Bros.) but I thought I would brag about a few of the nicer or more interesting items. I do flip (with my Wife) to support my kids so I usually don't trade but I could work out a hook-up price if you totally loved something...I haven't photographed suits yet (6 or 7 Samuelsohns, etc. etc.), or dress shirts (some...
Yes, if you exceed a certain volume of sales you will receive a 1099-K from Paypal/eBay and even if not you should note this on your taxes. I did receive a 1099-K last year and will this year as well...
Rookie. You throw your thrift finds into your bag in the backseat of your car immediately and when it is full and you still have 6 stores left to hit you thrift an additional bag to fill...
My Coach bag gets waaaay worse than this and a little leather cleaner followed by a nice application of conditioner is all that is required. The color should come back nicely and consider any variation beyond that patina.
I don't know, but I too found a H&S shirt with thick MOP buttons and it is quite nice!