or Connect

Posts by Tallcane

Just received notice these landed at Skoak. The usual awesome customer service from Gabriel. Thanks guys.
Received notice that my black Cambridge's landed at Skoak. First black shoe I have purchased in a long long time.
Where is that sale?
Celebrating becomg a shareholder at work today. I know this doesn't get as good of press as the 18 but this was damn good.
Okay. I think you are conveying that keepers are out. I will respect that but it helps me to have the keeper and be able to use it as needed.
I know it sounds crazy but I work in a fairly conservative area where they look funny at the skinny part being askew. I will have to ask because those hopsack ties are catching my eye.
Wore my first Vanda tie today. Beautiful tie with a great knot. One question, do all Vanda ties not have a keeper? I have to admit that I prefer a keeper.
Never had that happen after many more than five wears.
I completely agree that it was on me and I hoped my post conveyed that. I will definitely try again on a different last.
So I made my first run at becoming a Galway owner and I am afraid my personal opinion was that I was not blown away. I ordered (from a retailer not frequently mentioned on here) a pair of the standard Rosewood CC on the 64 last and I just did not like it at all. Fit was poor compared to my Alderly on the 202 last and I really did not like the shape of the last in person (i had only seen pictures before). Not giving up on Galway but definitely need to try on a different...