or Connect

Posts by DarkSpiral

I find that the 15.5 cms from S/S 14 are a tad bit looser than the ones from F/W 13. Especially in the waist/top block. That being said, I'd still go TTS to be honest.
hmmmm, cheers mate! Yeah that is definitely disappointing. I wonder if that's the same for the ones at Barney's as well.
I just want to confirm, these are the same jeans. Correct? The ones on LVR don't appear to have as many rips on the...
Does anybody know if they've brought back the destroyed denim at all this season? I can't seem to find it on any of the online stocklists aside from that light grey pair on Barney's and LVR.
Go TTS mate!!
They do stretch out mate! They're extremely uncomfortable and tight at first but they will stretch out a decent bit if you go true to size. They actually get pretty comfortable after a while and almost fit like a second skin after a while.
Anybody know if they'll be bringing back the destroyed denim this season, or if it is still available anywhere?
They actually do stretch and loosen a decent bit to be fair. Illithid Dude was right. After about a week and a half or so, they almost feel like a second skin or something. They are surprisingly comfortable after a while!
I'd almost say size up 1 based on my experience mate, but it's hard to say really. It depends on what you're comfortable with too!