or Connect

Posts by DarkSpiral

Are there going to be any loopwheel villain crews?
The bomber is from the latest Fear of God LA collection I believe. The t-shirt is also Fear of God LA.http://shop.fearofgodla.com/collections/third-collection/products/bomber-1
I live in Edmonton, and I got my package earlier today. The tracking was a bit inaccurate (It said the expected delivery was last Friday), but it came this evening through CanPar.
The denim in terms of the fit and consistency, and the boots have definitely gone down. The boots are still nice, but they're not as good as the first two or three seasons.
I can only speak about the Vegas boutique, but the customer service has improved since it went from YSL to SLP. The staff, especially the one woman there is extremely knowledgeable. She remembered me and my family from the last times we were there, even down to what we bought, even though we only visit about once a year. I can't speak highly enough about the customer service at that store.
Will the SS Extended Villain Crew ever be restocked?
I was wondering this as well. I ordered something last week, and I got a tracking number for Pitney Bowes and it doesn't work. The UPS tracking numbers were always very reliable!
John Elliot & Co.
How do the Wyatt Chelseas fit? TTS?
Are the silk blend t-shirts dry clean only?