or Connect

Posts by zr0e

Fwiw, those are my Pitt boots in chamois, the conversion is excellent and the sole is exactly what I wanted (and what the boots wanted, IMO). Happy to answer any questions but highly recommend if you're considering.
Last bump before eBay! Alden Cigar Shell Cordovan Captoe Shoe! Excellent condition, some scratches that you can buff out at your leisure. Shell is wonderful! Aberdeen last. $325 Smoke free and pet free! All prices include domestic shipping and are via paypal. All pairs do not include boxes. Please ask all questions before bidding, there are no returns. All reasonable offers will be considered. Thanks!
Red Wing Gentleman's Traveler Size 11 Black Cherry Worn, but excellent condition $165 Smoke free and pet free! All prices include domestic shipping and are via paypal. All pairs do not include boxes. Please ask all questions before bidding, there are no returns. All reasonable offers will be considered. Thanks!
Last bump before eBay! Alden Chukka Boot #8 Shell Cordovan Boot. Barrie Last Size 11. Worn condition: boots have been restored. Sole shows wear and there is a small puncture in the leather of the boot. See pictures $250 Smoke free and pet free! All prices include domestic shipping and are via paypal. All pairs do not include boxes. Please ask all questions before bidding, there are no returns. All reasonable offers will be considered. Thanks!
yeah, I happily paid full price for these. they're awesome; hard to believe they're still available...
anyone seen any black shell WT boots anywhere? specifically in an 11D? seems hard to find.
are those stock photos or actual? p2p 23.5 on a sz L seems out of whack could be interested tho, feel free to pm me
trying to buy them, not having any luck contacting you. please... try to contact me. thanks
Looking for a brown Filson257. bnib/lnib thanks!
Since I already read this thread (as in, it's too late now.) I might as well wish you the best. Speedy recovery to you sir.