or Connect

Posts by zr0e

Barrie last. Shoes are hardly worn (~5 times). Almost new condition. Ship in bags, no box. Price is firm and includes domestic shipping. Thanks for looking.
Barrie last. Boots ship in bags, no box. Scratch on left toe. Please see pictures. Price is firm and includes domestic shipping. Thanks for looking.
As per the title I have a JCREW Gift Card worth $50. I am asking for $45 NET via PayPal. I can transfer you the code and pin if you want to shop online, or for whatever the cost of a stamp is I can drop it in the mail. I know it's not a huge savings but if you're going to buy something on JCREW $5 is still $5. Thanks
sigh. just bought the Giannis. Need to sell some Aldens now
great price, wish they were my size. thanks!
For sale here is one Brand new with tags RRL "Double RL" brand jeans. They are size 35x34 and need a new home. They are fantastic and made in the USA. These jeans come from a smoke free and pet free home. Price includes shipping.
You're looking at a pair of BRAND NEW without tags Christian Dior jeans. Dark blue in color; Inseam is 38. The waist measures 19" buttoned and lying flat. Jeans are unworn and new without tags. Jeans are made in Japan. Home is pet free and smoke free. Price includes shipping.
You're looking at a pair of BRAND NEW with tags Christian Dior jeans. They're labeled as Gris, Stretch, 19CM. The waist measures 18.5" buttoned and lying flat. Jeans are unworn and new with tags. MSRP $590. Jeans are Made in Italy. Home is pet free and smoke free. Price includes shipping.
Boots are in great shape; a little scuffed (normal) and Shell Cordovan can take a beating! One odd indentation which may be spoonable. Boots come with bags and box. Prices are all inclusive. Thanks
Accidentally posted this as an 11D -- it is indeed 11.5D. Trubalance last over commando sole; boots are in BNIB condition. Prices are all inclusive. Please feel free to ask any questions. Thanks!