or Connect

Posts by zr0e

leydon i think
Great looking boot but if it's on a non plaza last i don't know if the value is there (470 euro isn't much more than full price here in the states but it's no bargain certainly)Unfortunately the pleasing aesthetics of factory all-eyelets cannot be obtained by switching speedhooks out for eyelets due to the gap required
Indy for sure
Just got back from a trip to CT. Of note, one pair of Cigar NST Shoes size 12D remaining for $450 - give Bob a call if you please. 2038536543
Boots have been well worn and well cared for (Obenauf's every two weeks). Boots include box, bags, new laces. Price is firm and includes domestic shipping.
Barrie last. Boots are in great shape, scratch on left toe. Price is firm and includes domestic shipping. Thanks for looking.
Barrie last. Shoes are hardly worn (~5 times). Almost new condition. Ship in bags, no box. Price is firm and includes domestic shipping. Thanks for looking.
Barrie last. Shoes are hardly worn (~5 times). Almost new condition. Ship in bags, no box. Price is firm and includes domestic shipping. Thanks for looking.
Barrie last. Boots ship in bags, no box. Scratch on left toe. Please see pictures. Price is firm and includes domestic shipping. Thanks for looking.
As per the title I have a JCREW Gift Card worth $50. I am asking for $45 NET via PayPal. I can transfer you the code and pin if you want to shop online, or for whatever the cost of a stamp is I can drop it in the mail. I know it's not a huge savings but if you're going to buy something on JCREW $5 is still $5. Thanks