or Connect

Posts by zr0e

Item for sale is Carmina Navy Shell (Horween?) Captoe Boot on Rain Last. Boots have been gently worn and need a buffing. Too big for me sadly. Original retail somewhere in the $925 range. I think these would fit a TTS 12. For reference if it's helpful, and again, these are too big for me with my thickest socks on. I take: Alden TB: 11 Alden Barrie: 11 Alden Plaza: 11.5 Viberg 2030: 11 Will include flannel (Alden) bags, do not have the original bags or box. Price does...
While we are on the topic anyone have a pair of 11.5 lindricks to swap for my 11s? Thanks
Moulded Shoe in NYC resoled a boot for me once to essentially original spec commando sole. Extremely expensive but it came out well.
I agree and am not entirely sure if all blind eyelets would be practical for me, with regards to the harlechs
I'm probably interested in the Harlech. I don't know my size, I wear an 11 in the Lindrick and it's pretty snug, too snug really; I should size up to an 11.5 on those. My Alden TB/Barrie last size is an 11 as well and I don't have any other C&J to compare. Edited: clarity.
I'd REALLY like to get the Navy Shell boots. Hope I don't miss them.
how should I size for the 1035 last vs the 2030 or alden barrie/trubalance while you're at it? Alden trubalance 11/barrie 11, 2030 11. Thanks!
How's the fit on 1035 vs 2030? I know I vastly prefer the shape of 2030 but may be unable to resist #8.
525@honourmark
I'm in for the jacket, $450.