or Connect

Posts by zr0e

anatomica
During the sale I bought both, and consequently returned both Lindricks and Giannis. I didn't find the fit to be tenable but I also found the finishing to be sub-par. I'm sure the construction is better than Alden and there may be fewer QC issues but I'm not really sold. Maybe their non-shell offerings are superior?
I had something similar on my Black Shell NST boots, the boot rubbed my left ankle raw and I put some second skin (http://tinyurl.com/l5aomhy) on the area to keep it from getting worse. After about a week the boots were as comfortable as any others, and once the skin healed all was well Be patient.
leydon i think
Great looking boot but if it's on a non plaza last i don't know if the value is there (470 euro isn't much more than full price here in the states but it's no bargain certainly)Unfortunately the pleasing aesthetics of factory all-eyelets cannot be obtained by switching speedhooks out for eyelets due to the gap required
Indy for sure
Just got back from a trip to CT. Of note, one pair of Cigar NST Shoes size 12D remaining for $450 - give Bob a call if you please. 2038536543
Boots have been well worn and well cared for (Obenauf's every two weeks). Boots include box, bags, new laces. Price is firm and includes domestic shipping.
Barrie last. Boots are in great shape, scratch on left toe. Price is firm and includes domestic shipping. Thanks for looking.
Barrie last. Shoes are hardly worn (~5 times). Almost new condition. Ship in bags, no box. Price is firm and includes domestic shipping. Thanks for looking.