or Connect

Posts by zr0e

These have been gently worn. Condition is excellent and will come as new with bags and box. Please see pictures, ask questions. Adam is currently sold out of this size, and it's a great pair of boots that aren't getting any wear in my closet. Price includes all fees and domestic shipping. International is available, at your expense.
Shoes are brand new back from restoration with new soles. Essentially unworn. With boxes and bags as expected. Please see pictures and ask all questions. Price includes domestic shipping and fees. International shipping is available at your expense.
For sale here is one pair of Alden for Leffot "Navy Chamois" Wingtip ("Greenwich") Boots. These boots are amazing and look great with absolutely everything. These boots were originally made for Leffot in NYC and that page is still easily accessible by google if you'd like to see it, but the details of boots are as follows: Barrie Last Navy Chamois Flex Welt Soles 9 Eyelet Design LONG SINCE SOLD OUT! Boots are marked an 11.5D in the Barrie Last, these will work best for...
For sale here is one pair of Alden for Leffot "Marble Suede" Indy boots. These boots would look killer with some dark denim and a light shirt in the spring and summer, and can easily be worn year round courtesy of the Plantation "Crepe" Sole. These boots were originally made for Leffot and that page is still easily accessible by google if you'd like to see it, but the details of boots are as follows: Trubalance Last Marble Suede 360-Degree Welt Plantation Crepe Soles 5...
As the title indicates these are Alden Shell Cordovan boots in Cigar. They're 6 Eyelet and they're on the Aberdeen last. Apologies for the dust, boots have not been getting a ton of wear, but have been stored with trees. See pictures, ask questions. Boots come with Alden flannel boot bags and matching boxes. Price includes domestic shipping and fees. International shipping is available at your expense.
Late to the party here but bravo Nice pair! Enjoy them!
Might be time to sell my #4 Atoms, at least.
dropped a lot of prices to encourage some sales, i want these gone.
For sale or trade, the following items. I am ONLY interested in Gently Worn / LNIB / NIB Lindrick by CJ for RL in Size 11.5D and Viberg 2030 last service boots in size 11D. Pictures are available upon request. MSRPs are from when the items were first available, as you know Alden prices increase every year and pretty much every makeup sells out all the time. All pairs come with Alden Flannel bags and original (matching) Alden boxes. Barrie Lasted Size 11D Black Wingtip...
I have numerous pairs of Aldens that I'd love to trade against Viberg boots on the 2030 last. Please let me know what you've got. I'm a size 11 or 11.5D in Alden and thusly in Viberg as well. Thanks