or Connect

Posts by zr0e

For sale here is one pair of Dark Oak Antique / Mink Suede Galways. These are marked B or Reject due to an imperfection in the suede on one boot, which has been professionally repaired. Overall condition of these boots is excellent and I'd estimate wear at around 10 or fewer times. This is an absolutely amazing pair of boots and I'd not be selling them if there was even a chance I could wear them. They are crafted over the 888 last and are a B width in size 10.5...
For sale here is one pair of Dark Oak Antique / Mink Suede Galways. These are marked B or Reject due to an imperfection in the suede on one boot, which has been professionally repaired. Overall condition of these boots is excellent and I'd estimate wear at around 10 or fewer times. This is an absolutely amazing pair of boots and I'd not be selling them if there was even a chance I could wear them. They are crafted over the 888 last and are a B width in size 10.5...
I have the original release of Vikt for sale. Lmk.
Worn about 5 times. In perfect condition save for a few scratches ("patina.") Bags, no box.
These are MSRP ~$1200, and in nice condition. See pictures. Of note, I take an 11/11.5 in most boots, and these are large on me. If you need more specifics I will get them for you.
If indeed people are proxying from the sale please get in touch, I'm after galways on the 82 in a 10,5. Thanks
Gents, Not sure if this is the right place to put this and I'm sorry if it isn't, but if anyone who was involved in the recently arrived Dundee (Dark Brown Shell Cordovan Boot) has an 11E and feels they need an 11.5E please get in touch, I am in the reverse situation. Thanks.
Gents, For sale here are many fragrances. I've tried to include pictures so that potential buyers could have a reference for the amount remaining. Any questions are welcome and reasonable offers are also welcome. For the vintage fragrances I tried to create pricing that made sense given the age and rarity. For contemporary fragrances my prices are mostly based on eBay completed when I could find them. If you're interested in making an offer, please make it a reasonable...
can't bump my own thread?
Prices include domestic shipping and fees. Free samples with all purchases, until I run out. All items are COMPLETE PRESENTATIONS unless noted. Tried to show levels with pictures. If you need another picture please ask. If there is no picture it's my fault and I can get one for you relatively quickly. Open to swaps for things like Patou Pour Homme, Vintage Derby and Xerjoff Homme. Feel free to make cash offers that are reasonable. Amouage Ciel Homme 50mL No Box Vintage...