or Connect

Posts by zr0e

Free domestic shipping on these if you take them at my price. Probably don't have the box, do have the bags and the VSC for them as well as the alt laces. Great shape, heel has some wear from use, leather is in nice condition after VSC. Plenty of life left, as expected from Viberg boots. These are of course STITCHDOWN construction. Check the pictures, know your size, i'm open to offers that don't make me roll my eyes. No returns. Local pickup in NJ or maybe NYC available...
I got in on the skye2 whiskey and need to drop out of this one as well, hopefully next time. thanks
I know, I wish they fit me. Thanks
Item for sale is Carmina Navy Shell (Horween?) Captoe Boot on Rain Last. Boots have been gently worn and need a buffing. Too big for me sadly. Original retail somewhere in the $925 range. I think these would fit a TTS 12. For reference if it's helpful, and again, these are too big for me with my thickest socks on. I take: Alden TB: 11 Alden Barrie: 11 Alden Plaza: 11.5 Viberg 2030: 11 Will include flannel (Alden) bags, do not have the original bags or box. Price does...
Item for sale is Carmina Navy Shell (Horween?) Captoe Boot on Rain Last. Boots have been gently worn and need a buffing. Too big for me sadly. Original retail somewhere in the $925 range. I think these would fit a TTS 12. For reference if it's helpful, and again, these are too big for me with my thickest socks on. I take: Alden TB: 11 Alden Barrie: 11 Alden Plaza: 11.5 Viberg 2030: 11 Will include flannel (Alden) bags, do not have the original bags or box. Price does...
While we are on the topic anyone have a pair of 11.5 lindricks to swap for my 11s? Thanks
Moulded Shoe in NYC resoled a boot for me once to essentially original spec commando sole. Extremely expensive but it came out well.
I agree and am not entirely sure if all blind eyelets would be practical for me, with regards to the harlechs
I'm probably interested in the Harlech. I don't know my size, I wear an 11 in the Lindrick and it's pretty snug, too snug really; I should size up to an 11.5 on those. My Alden TB/Barrie last size is an 11 as well and I don't have any other C&J to compare. Edited: clarity.
I'd REALLY like to get the Navy Shell boots. Hope I don't miss them.