or Connect

Posts by zr0e

How's the fit on 1035 vs 2030? I know I vastly prefer the shape of 2030 but may be unable to resist #8.
525@honourmark
I'm in for the jacket, $450.
I can proxy some chup socks (Jcrew?) to canada if you want, PM me. (sorry for the intrusions)
Can't say this very often because I've been lucky enough to get a lot of nice pairs but I am truly jealous of the Ravello Modified PTBoot; if anyone has one in a size 11 please let me know.
Unfortunately I cannot find my actual tapemeasure. IT seems like from heel to toe is around 13.5" although that sounds high to me, I used a leatherman inch scale to kind of figure it out. As for the color--- darker than #8 but I'd still call it "black cherry" before I call it brown. Great pair of boots, wish they fit. Hell of a deal.
For sale here, a pair of boots that didn't quite work out for me size-wise. I'm an 11D Trubalance (Alden) and I think these would be best for someone who was a 10.5D Trubalance, but I can't guarantee it. The boots themselves are in fantastic shape and have been Topy'd, they need to be buffed but that's about it. These are on the RUI last for those of you who know more about Meermin boots than I do, These are marked a 10UK. Alden laces, Meermin bags, no boxes. Buyer pays...
For sale here, a pair of boots that didn't quite work out for me size-wise. I'm an 11D Trubalance (Alden) and I think these would be best for someone who was a 10.5D Trubalance, but I can't guarantee it. The boots themselves are in fantastic shape and have been Topy'd, they need to be buffed but that's about it. These are on the RUI last for those of you who know more about Meermin boots than I do, These are marked a 10UK. Alden laces, Meermin bags, no boxes. Buyer pays...
Nice boots
someone buy these! they're great boots!