or Connect

Posts by Huntsman

Anyone do this? Need a wedding suit and have neither the time nor the funds for bespoke. Looking for dove gray, peak lapels and a lapelled waistcoat.   ~ H
^damn.
BTAC WLW. I hate drinking unobtanium but I have to. It is really quite incredible.
If you like Ari Gold's tailoring on Entourage, then you like Domenico Vacca.    This suit is rendered in a truly amazing Super 180s charcoal herringbone wool that has a gentle tone-on-tone chalkstripe. It is a classic Neapolitan 3-button-roll-2 with high gorge notch lapels and double vents. The sleeves have working buttonholes, and there is extensive handwork everywhere (see pictures) -- even more handwork than in the Attolini I am also selling. Working flower buttonhole...
Cesare Attolini is universally regarded as the maker one of the finest suits money can buy. See, for instance: http://robbreport.com/Robb-Recommends/Fashion/Cesare-Attolini   This suit, sold at Domenico Vacca's atelier, is rendered in a superb medium gray cloth with slate blue pinstripes and certainly retailed for north of $4,000.00. It is a 3-button with high gorge notch lapels and double vents. The sleeves have working buttonholes, and there is extensive handwork...
I use the Velvet Tango Room's eggnog recipe, though I use half Zacapa for the rum, which makes it ridiculous.
The Widow's Kiss, clearly.
I mean, isn't the real issue getting the appropriate BATFE licensing? Home brewing is not the same as home distilling.
Love rye, though I have not tried many of the new ones that have come out in the last year. I mix with Bulliet, and drink Saz 6, KC, or Handy (or Old Potrero if I want something different). Still have some Vintage 21 and Ritt 25 when I want something special.- H
The Koval millet whiskey is much more interesting.