or Connect

Posts by stylegal48

MEN OF THE CLOTH is 95 minutes long.
The three tailors profiled in MEN OF THE CLOTH are Checchino Fonticoli, Nino Corvato and Joe Centofanti. Joe Genuardi is featured as an apprentice tailor. Please see the web site for more info.) Cheers.
Bruce Boyer is scheduled to moderate the Q&A with yours truly (director Vicki Vasilopoulos) and tailors Nino Corvato & Joe Genuardi after the 7 PM screening. It's not confirmed if he will be at the later screening, but I'll be in attendance to take questions from the audience. (Also, DVD's will be available for sale.)
The 7 PM screening of MEN OF THE CLOTH at the Village East Cinema in Manhattan is SOLD OUT, but an additional screening has been added at 9:15 on Thursday January 8th.
I'm excited to add that noted menswear author G. Bruce Boyer will moderate the Q&A with Director Vicki Vasilopoulos, master tailor Nino Corvato, and Joe Genuardi of Martin Greenfield Clothiers at the NYC theatrical premiere of MEN OF THE CLOTH on January 8th.
Yes, Please spread the word -- that would be great, thanks!
Yes, 2015 - correct.
Yes, I'm the filmmaker....And that's an excellent suggestion -- thanks!
MEN OF THE CLOTH will screen in additional cities next spring: Chicago, San Francisco, Boston, etc. A UK premiere is planned, along with Italy. The MEN OF THE CLOTH DVD is available for pre-order on the web site, and the film will be released on VOD (iTunes, Amazon, etc.) next spring. Fans who sign up for the mailing list will receive updates on future screenings & release dates.
I'm excited to announce the New York theatrical premiere of MEN OF THE CLOTH with screenings on January 8th, 14th and 25th. Noted Menswear author G. Bruce Boyer will moderate the Q&A with Director Vicki Vasilopoulos, master tailor Nino Corvato, and Joe Genuardi of Martin Greenfield Clothiers. (Advance tickets available.) The 7 PM screening at the Village East Cinema in Manhattan is SOLD OUT, but an additional screening has been added at 9:15 on Thursday January 8th.