or Connect

Posts by threeleggeddog

I just bought this jacket and it's a bit big on me. I got it for just about this price which is the lowest I've seen (originally $650+). Made in USA, Bemberg Lining, real lambskin leather shoulder pads. I actually really like it but need a medium to wear it the way I want to (with just a t shirt). Add $10 dollars for shipping and paypal fees (I'll essentially split this with you). I'm going to return it tomorrow if I don't hear back. If anyone is seriously...
Did anyone miss the last run (like me) and want to make another pair? See pics below. http://www.styleforum.net/t/480655/carmina-burgundy-museum-calf-adelaide-pre-order
Also, use this account name in the tallies from now on (originally decumulate). This was my old styleforum account from a few years ago. It was giving my issues logging in but I accessed it now.
Up for sale is an awesome royal blue cotton piombo sc (size 52EU). Let me know if you have any questions
I've got 2 Zenga/ 3 Eton Dress shirts available. Tagged neck 16.5/EU 42. Exact measurements on request (I haven't gotten around to measuring yet). $75>$50 shipped per shirt, but I am heavily negotiable if someone buys the whole lot.
I've got the following Zenga/Eton Dress shirts available. Tagged neck 16.5/EU 42. Exact measurements on request (I haven't gotten around to measuring yet). $20 shipped per shirt.
All are sold except the bow tie (which is the coolest of the bunch...get it now for summer)
I bumped the sunglass guy down to $75 dollars (but keep in mind that shipping isn't cheap as he's over 24 inches tall).
Now $75 shipped (probably the last bump for awhile)
Check out the pics. I bought this last season, and ended up using it on one trip to the Bahamas. It's a great Spring/Summer bag - light colored, sturdy, clean, and functional. $125->$105 Let me know if you have any questions.