or Connect

Posts by threeleggeddog

Up for sale is an awesome royal blue cotton piombo sc (size 52EU). Let me know if you have any questions
I've got 2 Zenga/ 3 Eton Dress shirts available. Tagged neck 16.5/EU 42. Exact measurements on request (I haven't gotten around to measuring yet). $75>$50 shipped per shirt, but I am heavily negotiable if someone buys the whole lot.
I've got the following Zenga/Eton Dress shirts available. Tagged neck 16.5/EU 42. Exact measurements on request (I haven't gotten around to measuring yet). $20 shipped per shirt.
All are sold except the bow tie (which is the coolest of the bunch...get it now for summer)
I bumped the sunglass guy down to $75 dollars (but keep in mind that shipping isn't cheap as he's over 24 inches tall).
Now $75 shipped (probably the last bump for awhile)
Check out the pics. I bought this last season, and ended up using it on one trip to the Bahamas. It's a great Spring/Summer bag - light colored, sturdy, clean, and functional. $125->$105 Let me know if you have any questions.
I've got two Austin Productions (1980's) Fisher Sculptures. The appraised values/ebay asking prices are upwards of $200 - $350 dollars. I am going to list these on ebay for the Austin collectors to snag, but I figured someone here might want one or both of these. The first is a white reproduction of a man wearing glasses. In great condition (there is a bluish very faded "paint" on his arms that was there when I purchased - I believe it was intentional). I don't have...
My girlfriend has been making city/map cufflinks (examples below). Most major cities can be made. Also, cities can be mixed and matched (i.e. show off everywhere you've lived). If you are interested, let me know what you want and I will get back to you promptly. $25/pair.
I'm selling a bunch of fun ties, all in good condition. Add $5 conus shipping (will combine) 1) Silk Vineyard Vines: Yellow with a fish motif - $20 USD OBO (SOLD) 2) Silk Brooks Brothers tie (made in USA, woven in italy): Navy with Martini Motif - $15 USD OBO (SOLD) 3) Silk Vineyard Vine: Orange Cream with Crawfish Motif - $20 USD OBO (SOLD) 4) Silk Vineyard Vine: Pink with Watermelon Motif - $20 USD OBO (SOLD) 5) Seersucker and Madras Bowtie: New...