or Connect

Posts by Optimistic

Yeah, I live close to there... I went to fashion square to have lunch, looked at the mall map and lo and behold there's a Zara... the woman at the counter said that sales begin Summer and Winter and the men's sale had just ended recently... She also told me that I'll be able to order online starting September 7th... So, their sale system might change...
So... when does Zara go on sale in the USA? Specifically, Los Angeless, CA... I'd call and ask, but I'm having issues with my lungs...
When do ZARA sales/the sale season start? I need to stretch $500 as far as it can go...
When do ZARA sales/the sale season start? I'm guessing somewhere towards the end of Fall and Spring... or Winter and Summer...?
So what's the point of that section of the web site? It seems deceiving and useless...I have never been to a ZARA... if I walk in, is there a section for stock clearance with $12.99 jeans and stuff? I have ~5 month to stock up on clothes before an event, so... yeah... I'd like to spend $500 buying $12.99 jeans, etc. over a 5 month span...
So... I just go to the store and I'll get those prices if there are any items left...? Has anybody dealt with this stuff at ZARA before? I doubt a single store has all of those products...
http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/category/12201/en/zara-W2011/118508/Stock%2Bclearance I currently reside in Los Angeles, CA... thanks... the prices are sooo looow! hahaha... do I just walk into a store with reference #s and they match the prices or what?... is this stuff usually sold out by x date... give me the 411
hahahaew
Quote: Originally Posted by imageWIS On that note, and since it is the Business forum, I read that AMC is up for sale and there seems to be quite a bidding war going on to acquire it. Mad Men is one of the hot properties that has helped to jack the price up, however Mad Men might not be renwed for another season since there has been A LOT of issues between the creator and AMC... so, why is AMC worth that much money if their primary show might not get...
Something I would like to do after Management Consulting... discuss?