or Connect

Posts by NakedTruth

Angle is awkward due to attempt to get cufflinks into shot. Guess I need more practice. NB: I just switched out the boldly-patterned belt to let the pants be the attention-getter.
Just received mine from Freeport, with mixed results. The Strawfut looks and feels great! The Kiowa, on the other hand, is going back. I do not see myself proudly sporting a mismatched pair of shoes. Had these been labeled seconds for any other reason, I likely would have kept them. I hope you guys have better luck.
Not a tailor, but that jacket appears very fitted to me, Munsened. The second and third photos show that the shoulders should be wider, IMO. Are you comfortable moving about in that suit? When driving your car? Okay, back to minding my business.
Tone76, Increase the chest by 1" or 2 cm. The yoke is still too long, IMO, if it goes past your shoulder bone more than 1 cm.
Excellent question. Personally, I did not choose darts but instead submitted the narrowest waist and chest measurements that I dared. I figured that I could always get darts added locally if deemed necessary.
I discovered that to track my order, I need not visit the website for the Chinese postal service; instead, I can track my order using the website for my in country postal service. Perhaps give it a try Down Under.
Discounting your requirement that it be expensive, whatever I buy from The Gap ends up being a regrettable purchase. In general, anything that is today's fashion trend but not flattering will likely end up a regrettable purchase.
Gauge is a relative measurement of thickness used for cylindrical products, such as shotgun shells, electrical wire, and apparently thread. The higher number is thinner. A 12 gauge shotgun shell is slimmer than a 10 gauge. My car battery cable is 4 gauge but my speaker wire is 22 gauge. Hope that helps.
Yes, with the exception of the collar, which has a tolerance of +/- 0.25 in (0.5 cm).
Nope. No receipt. Packing slip states contents and postage rate only.