or Connect

Posts by div25sec9

Salvatore Ferragamo Ultramarine Embossed Calfskin Briefcase NWT Blue calf leather embossed briefcase from Salvatore Ferragamo featuring a top zip fastening, a front zip compartment, and a detachable shoulder strap. 14” x 11.5” x 3” Made in Italy Purchased from Holt Renfrew. Has not been used. Comes with box and dust bag.
Maison Martin Margiela NWT Black Jeans 32 $300 Maison Martin Margiela NWT Black Jeans 34 $300 Maison Martin Margiela Black Slim Fit Shirt 50 NWT $250
Zzegna Grey Knit Unstructured Blazer NWT XXL Size: XXL (46R) Shoulder to Shoulder: 19.75 Inches (Measured Shoulder Seam to Shoulder Seam) Chest: 24 Inches (Measured armpit to armpit) Waist: 22 Inches (Measured Across Waist) Sleeve: 26.5 Inches (Measured from the shoulder to the end of the cuff) Length: 29.5 Inches (Measured back of jacket from base of collar) Buttons: 2 Vents: 0 Cotton Blend, Patch Pockets 4553 Zzegna NWT Blue Knit Cotton Casual Blazer XXL Size:...
Billy Reid NWT Grey Check Linen Blazer 40R Made in Italy Size: 40R Shoulder to Shoulder: 18 Inches (Measured Shoulder Seam to Shoulder Seam) Chest: 21.5 Inches (Measured armpit to armpit) Waist: 20 Inches (Measured Across Waist) Sleeve: 25.75 Inches (Measured from the shoulder to the end of the cuff) Length: 29 Inches (Measured back of jacket from base of collar) Buttons: 2 Vents: 2 List $625, Partial Lined 4637
Belvest NWT Green on Grey Check Blazer 40R Size: 40R Shoulder to Shoulder: 18.75 Inches (Measured Shoulder Seam to Shoulder Seam) Chest: 22 Inches (Measured armpit to armpit) Waist: 20.75 Inches (Measured Across Waist) Sleeve: 25.25 Inches (Measured from the shoulder to the end of the cuff) Length: 31 Inches (Measured back of jacket from base of collar) Buttons: 2 Vents: 2 Patch Pockets 4472 Belvest NWT Blue Silk Blend Blazer 40R Size: 40R Shoulder to Shoulder: 19.25...
I was getting pretty bummed out finding a whole stream of orphans; the last few days out I had over 10 orphans I could not unite. I'm under 5% re-unite rate. Then after hopes were being dashed I found this guy! Pop for me on Loro!
I've been reading that book a post at a time. The information you put out in this thread is invaluable.
You don't have to leave it at a jeweller to get it authenticated; they can tell you right off what is is. I found a ring once and brought it to a jeweller; found out it was white sapphire not diamond. It took him 3 seconds.
I'd love a pair of those. I need to step up my pajama game; now that I have 2 little girls, I need to make sure I'm dressed appropriate in bed. I don't want to get caught off guard and damage anyone for life.I don't have a huge collection, but far more than I'd wear in a couple of years. I found the way to best limit myself is just use the one rack. It has 20 hooks or so; if I get a new tie, one has to come off to make space.
..because you're not fresh!