or Connect

Posts by div25sec9

Do you know who made the Canadian stuff? It's usually Samuelsohn, Coppley, or Jack Victor making for others here.I did watch a fairly interesting documentary about menswear made in America on Netflixit featured a bunch of great companies such as Oxxford, Tellason, and Oak Street Bootmakers.
your photography is spot on! The only thing I would recommend is getting one of those clear plastic collar supports; they cost only pennies and hold the collar up in form, with that you're shirt photos would be catalogue quality. You might be able to get some free from your dry cleaner.Frenchy; I'm blown away by that haul! Every piece is amazing!
Very nice. I found a cashmere blazer under that brand a while back. Have you checked out their store in Toronto?
Orphans actually worked out well for me today. At Salvation Army they had blazers for $2, pants for $2 sale; with suits not discounted. I was able to unite a couple of very recent Boss and Samuelsohn suits. ..about time I got some matches. I run at less than 5% at finding lost brothers.
Etro almost follows the Robert Graham mould, the louder and crazier the pattern, the better they do.Pattern shirts do quite well, stripes and solids don't have much demand. Suits and blazers, are for sure a pickup; once again, the louder the better...they do sell well, $150 - $200 without a problem; more for louder stuff.If you find patterned pants in 34, or shirts 40/41 let me know!
I agree; it will sell within a week, so you'll be able to pay off the credit card easy too.
..diggin those pants!
The button on the inside pocket should be a match, you might have another on the other side as well.
A good pass. It's not a well regarded watch with little demand. $150 + repair costs; you might make your money back, but wouldn't be worth the risk or time...all this is assuming it was real.