or Connect

Posts by MORNINGSTAR777

Tried on the calf chelsea in the store. I'm really digging the look of the shoe, very sleek silhouette. I tried them on with my worn-to-death-distressed-twice-washed black D01 and they looked great. In addition to having washed them (warm?) before, I'm 6'1" with long legs so my jeans don't have much break. I think these are a nice alternative to the Wyatts. I'm getting the black suede ones since I have black calf Wyatt chelsea's, but would gladly scoop the calf ones as an...
Debating ordering the Chelsea's online to see them in person now.Also, everyone deciding between calf vs suede Deven boots - calf was bought in way more limited numbers than suede for the US Saint Laurent stores.
Bump, got another pair for sale
I feel you on the maintenance, but you could probably hand wash/spot clean. I will probably just dry clean once a month if that since I don't see myself wearing it more than once or twice every two to three weeks. Being the last collection of Hedi/a runway style (looks like they may be used the shirt, but accessorized with matching scarf instead doing it pussy bow shirt) I don't see myself getting rid of this shirt.Has anyone tried machine washing their viscose SLP shirts?...
I managed to snag the viscose polka dot (pattern as the FW16 show) shirt before it sold out/had the priced altered by $300+ to match US boutique prices.
They're the same, just the ones on YSL website were from AW15. Unfortunately they have been sold,
I just took my dirty bleach wash and black D01s to be repaired by denim therapy and I was pleased with the job. I would also suggest just taking it to any decent repair place; seeing how some of the Saint Laurent pre-washed destroyed jeans have obvious repairs as design features, I would assume Hedi would approve.
Brand new with tags Saint Laurent Paris D10 Black Stretch Jeans Mid rise Signature Skinny Jeans 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane Made In Italy YSL# 407741 Y8691 1000 Original retail price - $525 USD 100% AUTHENTIC GUARANTEED Measurements Front rise - 10 1/2" Waist circumference along top edge - 34 1/2" Leg opening - 6 3/4" Inseam - 35"
Yeah, loafers and chelsea's are my favorite styles of dress shoes and agree the Deven is perfect as close to perfect as it gets IMO. Between those, Wyatts and my Paul Smith chelsea boots, I'm good for years.As far as the FW '16 caban, I think you're right and it's an updated version with additional buttons. My current winter top coat is a Dior Homme coat from Hedi's last season that I have rocked every winter since it's release.I usually wear sportcoat almost every day to...
I know what you mean. I stopped in the SoHo store after work to check out the Fall '16 buy book and ended up seeing and discussing with an associate about how limited everything is going to be. I know it has been discussed here, but when you see the actual numbers you'll see just how small the buy is. I put my name down for the Deven chelsea in black leather and black suede; they're only getting ONE size 45 at that store and I think under 10 pairs total in that size for...