or Connect

Posts by Ebichuman

This refers to the lining of the jacket over the shoulders. Similar, but probably even more minimal than this: http://www.realmenrealstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Unlined-jacket2-500.jpg
7_, I suggest you also consider dropping the top button down an inch. I think your natural waist is lower than your current buttoning point. This could alleviate the pulling.
I have three or four jackets bought over the past three (I think) years. All fit slightly differently even though they should fit the same. One had to go through some surgery to make it fit (it started way too tight). And yes, the button stance is a touch high, on all.
Yeah, it's a hit and miss so I take the risk but I am always weighing the possibility of such a hit. I probably get hit on every third or fourth package coming in. I found that packages with value under 100 (whatever currency) usually don't get hit. If I needed to order anything more expensive, I would assume custom hit is likely, even with UK or USPS.... If you plan on a trip to NY you can shop at CT stores there....could be well worth the ticket.
Sweet! Numbers four and five look very promising. Rick, I'll try to make it to the store tomorrow, maybe I'll see you.
The mocha is probably the safest choice and will be the most "neutral" so it can go with most outfits/color schemes. That was my reasoning when I picked it, at least. If you want to make a slightly bigger statement, then either of the two options will work; louder: cognac; quieter: navy.
Rick, where are the sportcoats? Ready for unveiling?!
Signed up for the mocha briefcase and also +1 for a mocha version of the bag Rach posted in #379 (and a wallet, passport cover, card case...you see where I'm going...) Good luck guys!
Rick, you were going to have some odd jackets in the store - are they there yet?
^^ wow, awesome