or Connect

Posts by Ebichuman

Kudos, Rick for bring back some staples: I just picked up some sky blue slim shirts in fine twill
The fabric is MUCH improved. I had the first version of the hopsack and it piled like you wouldn't believe. Had to toss it after a year. I got the latest one and the fabric is much better. I haven't work it a lot but so far so good. Rick assured me it would be an improvement and it turned out that way.
Amazon
Does this mean you buy an OTR shirt and simply pay extra for the shortening or you actually do MTM using the slim dimension with the change to sleeve length? Thanks
I had to walk over to the store yesterday as I couldn't get the website to co-operate. It was worth the (admittedly short) trip
Maybe this helps in troubleshooting. Or putting some fire under the server people's asses:
It's a distinction of no value to the end user! (I know you're trying, Rick, just frustrated when trying to spend my money! )
The site is painfully slow and hanging for me as well. Rick, I know you're working on a new site - it can't come soon enough. Over the past couple of weeks I had to abandon a few attempts to purchase stuff due to its slowness or timing out. Even now, I can see the load icon blinking on and on and on and on....
True, but many overcame this: http://www.styleforum.net/t/394373/hof-what-are-you-wearing-right-now-part-iv-starting-may-2014/0_10
Oh boy, is this a revival of the great buttoning debate from a while back?