or Connect

Posts by Ebichuman

Hi, guys, any plans for some waxed cotton canvas in light beige/grey/natural colors? I like the Bryony bag but the canvas you carry are a bit too colorful/dark.
Dude, no suit will fit you if you go up and down 40 pounds. If you can dial in your weight and hold it steady, Spier and Mackay are the best MTM value around. That should help accommodate your particular needs.
Looks like an improvement over the current bag My bag had similar slight marks but as I mentioned before, after a couple of applications of a moisturizer/protector they're gone. As long as this course of action doesn't impede your potential exchange I would suggest going that route. All the scuffs, dents and bumps from everyday use will develop a nice, 'well worn' patina over time anyway and if the leather is well cared for, it'll look great.
Well, any briefcase will probably look beat up after three years of heavy use, I guess the only question is whether it will mature nicely while getting beat up? I'd go with full grain if you can find at this price as it should age well. While I can't recommend any vendors, one recently caught my eye: azzuraa - an affiliate here, actually. They can do custom work and both the product and price seem appealing. Perhaps you can simply ask them to copy X briefcase but make...
HA! Sometimes losing weight may actually be easier than remaking / replacing wardrobe. I need to drop some pounds as well - I just got a few brand new shirts and they feel tighter than the same shirts I bought before...
Letting sides out would be easy to alleviate some of the pulling on the button. I am afraid, though, that the proportions of the whole jacket are a bit off; the silhouette is just not very flattering. It is tight and short and results in an unattractive shape. From the front and back you look like your hips are massive... as wide or wider than shoulders. I have similar problems with some jackets (precisely for the same reasons: tight and short) and I find that a slightly...
check them out here: http://www.squarestreet.se/collections/timepieces
I took a couple of amateurish shots of my mocha briefcase. Any trace of marks is gone as you can see (and as I suspected it would be). Tomorrow, though, the briefcase will start its new life as my work bag; I'll do another application of leather conditioner to make sure it's ready for that. I am very happy with the bag and looking forward to many years of use. I am also looking forward the weekender prototype - don't let us hang in suspense, Jenn! Thanks guys for the...
I received my bag yesterday. Had small handle impressions on both sides but, frankly, visible only at certain angles when light came at them. Today I put leather conditioner over the bag (something I would have done anyway) and the slight "shine" from the handle impression is gone on one side and subdued on the other. I figure another pass with the conditioner and it'll be gone. Plus, I fully expect that the bag (which will be heavily rotated as one of my three office...
Cool... the things I learn on StyleForum (I never heard of Massdrop).I browsed it for a short while and noticed they also have Davosa watches at just over $500. Those are really nice watches as well and it seems like they are about 25% off at that price....Thoughts anyone??