or Connect

Posts by Jeff Naylor

Quote: Originally Posted by Film Noir Buff His he, THE guy for hats? One of many, Graham at Optimo, Gus Miller at Batsakes in Cincinnati...
Quote: Originally Posted by Film Noir Buff How many people here own brimmed hats? A fedora and a trilby, both by Art Fawcett, as well as a Panama and a few flat caps for those days when I'm not feeling the brim look. I just had my felt samples out this morning contemplating another.
If you're looking to go authentic, Sterlingwear is your first stop. http://www.sterlingwear.com/
Quote: Originally Posted by Flambeur it's a serious way of dressing huh? Exactly.
The commentary and the images he used to support it had absolutely nothing to do with one another.
I have one of Bookster's new overcoats on order in a Porter & Harding tweed.
Quote: Originally Posted by Film Noir Buff When you buy clothes, buy the updated ones which let you be comfortable in your modern life and leave the 18oz suits to stars for they are the stuff that dreams are made of. Sator just had an aneurism.
If you're going to obsess about a shoe, there are far worse candidates.
Quote: Originally Posted by BPerm No they are not only for old people to answer that question. I think just like any other hat you have to have the confidence to wear one. But that goes without saying that not everyone can pull one off. That is the correct answer. If you feel funny wearing one you're going to look funny wearing one. Wear it with confidence and pride and you'll be fine. If you only wore what everyone else wore you'd be...
I wondered where Polo Ralph had gone. Now I know.