or Connect

Posts by Jeff Naylor

Quote: Originally Posted by Chips How could these not make her list? Must have slipped her mind. I'm positive I saw a pair of those in WAYWRN last week.
Quote: Originally Posted by JayJay There are some individuals who because of their skin complexion actually look best in brown compared to navy or charcoal. While I wouldn't wear brown, on rare occasions I've seen a few men (mostly red-haired) who looked much better in a brown suit. I'm one of those, I have brown hair with a bit of a red cast, I wear browns and olives exceedingly well. And I work in IT.
Quote: Originally Posted by CharlesAlexander Please tell me that guy doesn't have a house with a crawlspace.
Quote: Originally Posted by Naturlaut II For a sec I actually thought kitonbrioni was the original poster. Couldn't be, you can't make out the Brioni tag in the t-shirt.
My briefcase is English tan/whiskey colored, I carry it with everything.
Quote: Originally Posted by Cary Grant Great idea! Uh... wait... I'm within 20 miles. You might need to take one for the team. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
I'd never noticed how enormous Karl's head is.
You could learn a great deal by careful examination of this illustration from an 1864 issue of Infantry Arts. Beginning with a quality leather sling is always appropriate. Note also the brass inlaid patchbox on the stock, which is also a very classic touch. He has chosen to accessorize his firearm with a sword on the weak hand side, which I think is a bit of a dandified touch but not entirely inappropriate except insofar as he didn't match the sword sheath with...
Quote: Originally Posted by dopey Art really is full custom and, as you know, that way lies danger for the uninitiated That is true, I'm not certain I'd point someone who didn't know what he wanted to Art.