or Connect

Posts by HRHAndrew

Those are in the picture that I posted about my Imeldaitis. They are very fine shoes, and I paid that price on bluefly and don't regret it for a minute. The bluefly pictures do not do the shoes justice.
To hijack the idea from NYCDan, and from a follow up post. Who would be interested in getting together in Chicago? I am in, and think it would be fun.
Gentlemen, Fellow member Duveen (A true gentlemen) was kind enough to pick up the Sartorio tuxedo from Filene's Basement that he posted about.  In November my wife and I are going on a two week cruise to celebrate our 5th wedding anniversary/30th birthdays.  There are four formal nights where I plan to wear the tux.  It is an awesome one button number that would lend itself well for wearing vests.  Any recommendations where I can get nice tux accessories?  It would...
I should point out that Hogan's is my all time favorite tv show, I am eagerly awaiting the release of the first season on dvd this fall.
Quote: Hogan's Heroes? I agree, I think it was the episode where Klink was staying up all night to fail a physical and he asked schultz to give him his philosphy on life.  Which was your sig.
I remeber when they were the jeans to have in 3rd grade. One girl asked me why I didn't have jordache. My response was "my mother buys my jeans, and I just wear whatever she buys." I thought it was a really stupid question.
I am the only one who can't believe the stunt that Boozer pulled on the Cavs?  Gordon Gund is one of the class owners in all of sports, and has totally been screwed over.  I think that there will be a new term when it comes to pro sports negotiating "a boozer."  I can just see my Pistons negotiating with Ben Wallace.  Well Ben, you have become the heart of the team, lead us to two straight NBA championships , but we can't take care of you for the fear that you will...
Ouch, you have my sympathy. Just make sure they totally knock you out. No local anesthesia for that for me thank you very much.
Quote: Andrew, could you post a picture of the Saviles as well? Quote: I really like the ones in the lower left. Which are those? Those are Rosebery's
Ok, who ever was the first one who found and posted about the RLPL/EG Cardiff's on bluefly you are the culprit who started my sickness.  I had been going along fine wearing some pretty nice shoes.  And then I get my first pair of RLPL/EG's, and today I get in most recent pair from eBay that someone else brought to my attention on this forum. In any event, I am very happy with the fit etc., and take them down to my "closet," and realize I have become sick.  Since that...