or Connect

Posts by HRHAndrew

I really would spend the cash to have C&J redo them. Nothing like getting them back as new. Seems kinda like having Ford work on your Jaguar because they are really both Ford's.
I think without question that I prefer to have my shoes refurbished rather than new. On better shoes, I find that the leather becomes more supple after wear, and they are molded to my feet. I think when dealing with Eg's for example, a factory refurbished shoe that was taken care of by its owner looks better than a new one.
What was the asking price for the Borrelli shirts at Carl Sterr?
Quote: I was of the opinion that the Boston Harbor Hotel was significantly cheaper than both the Four Seasons and the Ritz-Carlton, clearly I was wrong. Especially during the summer when the water location carries a premium. The BHH can fetch up to $100 more per night for similar accomodations at the FSH and RC.
I would recommend the Eliot. It is an all suite hotel on Commonwealth & Mass. Ave. It is very nice and rates are fairly reasonable. I am sure they will take care of you when you check in. I am not a big fan of the Le Meridien. You may also want to consider staying at the Bostonian, in Quincy Market. The Boston Harbor Hotel is nice, but for that coin I would stay at the Four Seasons. If you choose the Four Seasons, let me know and I will call a friend that works for the...
Quote: said founder Christian M. Chensvold in an interview with himself. Next time, I would replace "in an interview with himself," to "a recent interview." But that is just me. Good luck
Wow, I'd buy American if I could have those.
Quote: Ah, you have retained your sanity, then.  Very prudent choice. It was very close, but I chose Boston University instead.  I publicly stated that it was so I could study with Roger Voisin (means nothing to non-trumpeters I know) but in reality I wanted to have the option to transfer out if I needed to.  I did of course after a year. But the final three were, the jailyard as I understand it is commonly referred to, Cleveland IM, and BU.  I...
Another musician here as well, Trumpet. Though I was wise to stay away from the "institute" depicted in your avatar Thracozaag.
Actually you need to ask yourself if you really want the shoes. If you go Johnnynorman's route, they are very likely to offer the additional discount. If you go your route they will just move on. So you have to make the call. I have never shopped anywhere that was more open to negotiations than London boutiques.