or Connect

Posts by HRHAndrew

I haven't sold much on eBay since I finally got around to selling my vast baseball card collection. It was very hard to sell, as it took me years to find the rookie card (post 1940) of every hall of famer, and at least one card of every player in the hall of fame. I admit that I thought about eBay, but the jacket I bought, was the only one in the store at that price. The next best deal was a corneliani silk/cashmere blend for $125 I didn't think I could make any cash on...
Thanks for all of the replies. I have been thinking about the internet, but thought my first order should be done with a full service shop so I can see all of the options available. Steve, thanks for the local sources. -Andy
I definately love a good bargain, but find that my main weakness is my rapid escalating taste and appreciation of quality. My first job post college required that I wear nothing more than what is commonly considered business casual. I sent my wife, girlfriend at the time to go buy me a bunch of dockers with shirts and ties to match. She did as I asked, and did an excellent job of matching things together. At some point I decided that I was tired of Dockers, and wanted to...
I have to tell some people who would appreciate this, as the people I work with think it is not anything special. Yesterday, I found and purchased a cashmere Canali exclusive collection sport jacket that was originally tagged for $1995 for $21.94. I am still giddy over it. It was 70% off the lowest marked price which was $69. Best of all, it looks and fits great. I guess sometimes even a blind squirral finds a nut. -Andy P.S. Thanks for the custom shirt advice.
Greetings all, This is my second post, the first was on advice on an ebay suit I was considering.  I did go through with the purchase, and I would like to thank Mr. Harris for his thoughts.  As he said it was "very fine indeed." Before I get to my question, I wanted to say how this forum and the knowledge I have gained has gotten me into a lot of trouble with my wife.  She used to think I was the best dressed with my Joseph Abboud and Hart S.. M.. suits. And now I am...
Does anyone have an opinion or experience that they would like to share about Pal Zileri. I recently visited their shop in the Venetian in Vegas, and thought it was of decent quality. I have been looking for a double breasted suit, and found this one on ebay. (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...gory=3001&rd=1 )I was a little concerned when I saw the label was an email address. I also am not sure if it is a decnet value or not. I appreciate any feedback on Pal Zileri,...