or Connect

Posts by HRHAndrew

The time has come for me to bid my adieu. I have spent too much time and money as a result of this great forum, and need to break my addiction.  Before I go, I must say that I have enjoyed the forum very much, and while I rarely had anything of substance to add, there are those which I wish to thank. In no particular order: j - for starting and managing a great forum. Steve B. - for even handed moderation and an excellent book. A. Harris - for making trades that I hope...
Quote: (BTW, I doubt the PL products are drop shipped by St Andrews; they most likely are imported and distributed by the RL Corporation.) Admittingly I know nothing about how the clothing business works, but why would RL even entertain this idea? With such a limited distribution of product, and no in house production I can't see where it makes business sense. It would just be adding unneccessary overhead. I wouldn't run it that way if it was my...
Sorry, my business sense is egging on a reply. I am not sure how the addition or subtraction of RLPL would have any dramatic impact on profits at all. I know nothing about how they operate, but I am assuming that they drop ship purple label items. In essence, St. Andrews manufactures and ships Purple Label suits to retail outlets. They bill Ralph Lauren directly, and Raplh Lauren only places the order once they receive an initial order from a merchant. There would of...
How come nobody has bid yet? I would if he dropped a zero.
I actually had the same exact thing happen.  I bought the black RLPL/EG because the browns were out of my size.  At a later date, someone must have returned a pair which I promptly snapped up.  I was as happy as a pig in New Jersey. If they have in your size, go for it, even if they have a scratched sole... Ask for a discount though.
I would hope so, or the field to enter them is the all time worst tease. Well, with the exception of that one girl...
Oh come on, I am sure you have good intentions avtar, but I am not intersted in serving on a committee. I just wish that people would use common sense a little more often.
Boy, you guys keep rubbing it in. They are out of 11's, and I am still crying about it.
Quote: If you need three shirts and are on a limited budget then get three Jantzens, if you want a quality shirt (not that jantzen is not quality, its just a different league) tand you can afford it get an FC. That is a good point, but as someone who owns both Jantzen and Carlo Franco shirts I think they both represent excellent values. With Carlo Franco, you are getting a Borrelli quality shirt at an Ike Beher price. With Jantzen, you are getting an...
Still no Yoox codes out there?