or Connect

Posts by HitMan009

Is there anyone here that actually is french and grew up in France? Most of these answers don't make sense from my understanding. Cheese would probably be as an after dinner thing. Obviously cheese can/would be incorporated in the cooked dishes but cheese alone is something eaten after dinner. I also understand that a salad would be served after the meal not before. However this is not what I am after. I want to learn more about common home cooked dishes.
Hi, Can someone tell me what a typical family in France would make and eat for dinner? Please also mention what would a nice sunday dinner would be.... I want to explore more then just haute cuisine.
I have a tiffany's sterling silver money clip. I don't have much problems with tarnishing if at all. I did at the beginning when I used to put my leather card case and the money clip in the same pocket though. Now I know that exposure to leather causes tarnish. Just google and you will see what aides in tarnishing. To me, leather, esp with magnets, stainless steel looks cheap but if you find one that looks elegant, all the more power to you.
I say forget both and go for a nice sterling silver one. You won't regret it
Is this where the term "top notch" comes from? The reason why most RTW suits have lower gorges is to allow for men with bigger chest. The bigger the chest, the higher the gorge would appear on the wearer. So to accommodate this, gorges have to be a bit lower on RTW. A high gorge is definitely better in most cases but not to some of the ridiculous extremes that fashion has taken things to.
can someone post the link to where iammatt posted his technique for peking duck? I can't seem to find it
Just got the Mayfair topcoat. The fit is pretty damn good but I find the arms to be a bit full and in need of slimming. Does anyone else feel this way?
Ouch!!! She was so looking forward to him proposing but when was she gonna tell him that she cheated on him????? Whatever, we don't know the whole story so all I can say is that this is some fucked up shit no matter how you cut it!
Quote: Originally Posted by pocketsquareguy Consider a knife skills class (or dvd) taught at many cooking schools. Not only do you learn how to cut things you learn how to protect yourself from cuts and accidents. http://www.filmbaby.com/films/2065 I think Mr. Wilkinson is right on the money on this. If you pay attention to that you are doing, rarely does knife accidents happen. But hey, it's part of the deal... everyone cuts themselves,...
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Fat people don't prepare food, they just chew fat. Man, u hold on to stuff, don't u. Just stick to the topic at hand!!!