Posts by HitMan009

Excellent comments I have to say, keep them rollin....
Everyone I would like all of your takes on this conundrum that I face. Alan Flusser mentions in his books not to match pocket square with a tie. I see this everyday. Even on the evening news, Peter Jennings always seems to match his tie with his pocket square and not to mention the Canali ad with the pink tie and pink pocket square. I mean I personally don't do it but it doesn't seem weird, at least in my eyes when pocket square and tie are of the same color and texture...
I believe Classy was expecting a certain answer. HRH basically nailed it down the line. When one of the names wasn't in the top tiers, Mr. Classy couldn't accept it. Thanks HRH for the run down. My Two Cents...
I apologize for my question being too abstract. I know there is not exactly a line of definition but the overriding view to me at least, is that the classic british style are highly military-inspired which makes them comparatively more structured then what I would define as an italian design. A Harris, I always enjoy your posts as I have learn a lot from them, esp. the pics. So I figure my question could change to: What style or suiting one prefers, a more structured-type...
I have to agree 100%. Kofi Annan is the best dressed statesman. I saw this special on PBS I believe a year or two ago. It was about the UN and in every shot of him, he was always dressed impeccably.
After being on this board a few months, it seems the majority of people here prefer the Italian style over the English style of suiting. I know the lines are blurred these days in distinction. I myself prefer the English style more then what some would consider the more fashion forwardness of the Italians. I would like to have a debate(a friendly one) on which ideology each one of you prefer, English or Italian and perhaps a brief description why... TIA....
Nick M, Thanks for the prompt reply and great pics and shirt stylings by the way. I think I just brought my last commercial mass market shirt. Mentioning off the rack shirts, I know it's a bit off topic, but it seems the only the only shirt under $100 retail to have single needle stitching is Ralph Lauren. When on sale, I think it's not a bad deal. His Phillip, Andrew and especially Estate line of shirts are almost cut perfectly for my shoulders. Just my 2cents. Thanks...
Hey Everyone, After searching for and reading every post on this forum regarding Jantzen Tailors, I would appreciate it immensely if anyone of you who purchased shirts from them to post some detailed pics of the shirt in general and then more closeups on the major points of the shirt such as but not limited to stitching, fabric, collar, etc.... Thanks in Advance.
donlipa, Can you tell me how much this place cost. Obviously, the extra dollars are worth it for a great result but still would like to know what I would be expecting to pay... Thanks
Hey Everyone, I wanted to know if anyone has used this site and if you did, was the service good and respectable? Thanks