or Connect

Posts by HitMan009

donlipa, Can you tell me how much this place cost. Obviously, the extra dollars are worth it for a great result but still would like to know what I would be expecting to pay... Thanks
Hey Everyone, I wanted to know if anyone has used this site and if you did, was the service good and respectable? Thanks
I believe this has been asked in other posts but I would like a consolidated one..... I would like to hear everyone's comments on what colors, designs, cuts, etc.. would be most flattering to guys that are considered on the short side. From casual to business to dinner wear, everything that would help give an elusion of height. Commenting on what exercises and such would be welcomed to. TIA....
I wanted to hear comments on the quality of his ties whether his lowest end tie are worth the price to his highest end seven fold ties. Also, any remarks of the designs would be welcomed too... On a related subject, I remember reading that there was a place in NYC that makes custom ties starting at around $70. I believe the name of the company started with an "S" but I could be wrong. If someone could fill me in, much obliged.. Thanks
Quote: Asprey in NYC (great silver stuff there, for reasonable prices, believe it or not.). Foxx, I wanted to know how much the cufflinks over at Asprey cost. Thanks...
Wedding is in early fall and hosted in a dining hall.....
I was thinking of a white tie, white shirt, black suit combo. Would something like that look sharp or just go for a black tie instead of the white? The shirt will be sea island quality if that matters.... Also, I was thinking of throwing in some color with a pocket square, perhaps a red one. I would like suggestion on what would look nice.... Please post your recommended combos. What color suit, tie, shirt, pocket square, etc.... I want to look sharp but not be too eye...
I posted a thread not too long on this board asking if anyone knew of a place in New York that sells Crombie or at least uses their cashmere cloth to tailor an overcoat. My experience with Crombie is that my father owned a Crombie 100% cashmere overcoat. It was purchased in the early 70's before I was born. I must say that when I wear it, I still get complements for it. On their webiste, it seems they are trying to reestablish themselves, although the website can still use...
I would like to know what each of you would consider the most versatile article of clothing one has in his wardrobe. I am primary focusing on tops but any comments is fine. For me, I would say it would have to be my simple but extremely versatile Polo white button down shirt. I can pair it with jeans and a sweater for a casual look in the fall and winter. In the summer, I can roll up the sleeves with a pair of chinos for a clean no nosense look. I would say this question...
Can someone tell me which shaving cream that each one on you prefer.... Sometimes I find that just working up a good lather with a bar or soap is just as effective... Any Comments are welcomed Thanks