or Connect

Posts by HitMan009

Are the Loake Knightsbridge on the capital last as well? Pediwear has a decent photo of the toe area
thanks Charlie's Wardrobe! The pics posted are the same ones I found on google. A member here who actually has a good understanding on what makes a shoe a look good and take pics galore. Those pics on the internet don't show everything that needs to be shown.
From reading past post, these are on the capital last? Am I correct?
Anyone with pics? With the pound dropping vs the dollar, I am thinking as getting these to add to my rotation.
Quote: Originally Posted by HitMan009 Order Date: March 16th Follow Up Date: March 20th Confirmation Date: April 28th Received: ?????? They must either be backlogged severely or just answers emails on a whim. Eagerly waiting now! Recieved today 05/06/10
Order Date: March 16th Follow Up Date: March 20th Confirmation Date: April 28th Received: ?????? They must either be backlogged severely or just answers emails on a whim. Eagerly waiting now!
Quote: Originally Posted by gomestar I don't know if some of these people are capable of something beyond "take your vegetables, take your meat, but it in a pan and turn it on high" Yes, It's a beginning. This ain't fine dining here.... Even if it's where most of these people stop, it's way better then the alternative.
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson Well that's all true. Bourdain also made beef bourguignon with only three ingredients. So basically, the show was shitty all around. Yes, the show does too many shortcuts to be a show on techniques. I don't think anyone hoping to learn anything from the show will get much out of it. The shows Jacques Pepin did on technique were very very good.
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson What are you expecting to hear back? Yeah, Keller has a great kitchen with top of the line products. Even though the restaurant looks like it sucks, Bourdain's Les Halles probably has a great kitchen with top of the line products too. This show was about technique, it wasn't 30 minute meals with Rachael Ray. Did you want Keller to use a shitty electric range and a tiny piece of shit non-convection oven like...
Quote: Originally Posted by A Y That roast chicken looked amazingly perfect. Maybe it's just me, but it's amazing how Keller's perfectionism can come through even in something as simple as that. --Andre No, It's not really Keller! That's a product of a damn great oven and a organic free range bird.