or Connect

Posts by HitMan009

I think the shoe is not bad at all. The toe is a bit bulbous but I think a bit of antiquing and higher shine will definitely help..... A good shoe to expand one's rotation! Thanks again for all you time and the for photos both you, Charles' Wardrobe and TheBlackBruceWayne.
Very interesting...... the toe looks more square then I thought it would in the second photo but then the other photos makes the shoe look quite elegant and sleek..... I am still torned by this shoe.
Mr Black Batman, please post pics once you get them... Truly appreciate it!
Are the Loake Knightsbridge on the capital last as well? Pediwear has a decent photo of the toe area
thanks Charlie's Wardrobe! The pics posted are the same ones I found on google. A member here who actually has a good understanding on what makes a shoe a look good and take pics galore. Those pics on the internet don't show everything that needs to be shown.
From reading past post, these are on the capital last? Am I correct?
Anyone with pics? With the pound dropping vs the dollar, I am thinking as getting these to add to my rotation.
Quote: Originally Posted by HitMan009 Order Date: March 16th Follow Up Date: March 20th Confirmation Date: April 28th Received: ?????? They must either be backlogged severely or just answers emails on a whim. Eagerly waiting now! Recieved today 05/06/10
Order Date: March 16th Follow Up Date: March 20th Confirmation Date: April 28th Received: ?????? They must either be backlogged severely or just answers emails on a whim. Eagerly waiting now!
Quote: Originally Posted by gomestar I don't know if some of these people are capable of something beyond "take your vegetables, take your meat, but it in a pan and turn it on high" Yes, It's a beginning. This ain't fine dining here.... Even if it's where most of these people stop, it's way better then the alternative.