or Connect

Posts by HitMan009

I was wondering if there is a online shop that offers prices cheaper then Pediwear? I understand Plal can't sell online anymore so what are other options that are cheaper then Pediwear?
A lot of times, it's like a gut feeling. You know something is up but you just can't prove it. However, I am trying to find the concrete signs so that I can be certain of things. I mean this doesn't just apply to two co-workers fucking each other, it can only be about something going down in a company. Little hints that everyone should pick up one so one is not blindsided by sudden change or something unexpected.
Quote: Originally Posted by forex OP is a fucking idiot, I am glad people instilled some sense into him. Thanks SF. Touchy Touchy
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 Yep... your "friend" and "his" wife... gotcha Nope, I don't have anyone to cheat on at the moment
I don't really care per se who is doing who but I am trying to hone my instincts to these things as I see wealth in seeing things that are supposed to be hidden. That's mainly all I care about.
Yeah, she's not bad.... not a hottie but pretty in her own way. Would hit!
Quote: Originally Posted by JayJay Sometimes you can notice the way they look at each other in a very loving sort of way. I don't think it's that type of relationship. More along the lines of: she's feeling lonely and saying I need a dick in me, you are a cool guy and not wanting a relationship so let's fuck! and him being, my wife is away in a different continent type of thing
Quote: Originally Posted by makewayhomer do you know why you prefer Topy to Vibram? B Nelson prefers Vibram. the one high quality local cobber around me much prefers Vibram as well. From the pics, IMO, the Topy looks more refined then the Vibram with small wedges for traction.
Does anyone know of a place in the NYC that uses Topy? From now on, I think it's wise to have topys and metal toe taps.
Quote: Originally Posted by Agnacious "Confide" in the guy that you slept with the other woman a while ago knowing you had herpes and now you are wondering if you should tell her. Watch hilarity ensue. Nice! Yes, I will leave this alone because as everyone knows, nothing good can come out of this. But it's still good to know the signs. That was the intent of the thread, not to call them out. What they decide to do is their own business!