or Connect

Posts by HitMan009

Does anyone have clothes made from escorial? If so, can someone compare it other wools? Is it really that special as it's made out to be?
I was wondering if anyone has done this position before or has known or knows someone doing it. If so, can you give me a rundown of what skills are required and what a day would be like working in this position. Thanks
Quote: Originally Posted by GSquared After last nights episode, I think that Ronnie may be bipolar. Crying and then becoming the hulk and then happy at the club. I don't get how saying 'I'm going to bring 3 girls back to the smoosh room' and then getting mad at her for dancing because she did it in front of you. Guys a joke. PS. Jwoww.... just ... wow. Love the outfit. It seems that both of them are living in their own world. He...
Wow, this episode was crazy........ Holy Shit
Yeah, the Amy herself is not bad either.... in a MILF kinda of way.
Quote: Originally Posted by taxgenius How? Hello, the best way to stop racism is to have different races interact with each other. Everyone gets to know others on a personal level and not judge purely on the color of a person's skin. Yes, some kids may have parents that teach them intolerence but as a whole mixing different races together is one of the best ways to decrease racism.
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Could you miss my point any more? No, you could not. I'm saying there is no "wrong" here to agree or disagree with. Hmm, I missed that point with all the other stuff you said. Fair enough then!
Quote: Originally Posted by taxgenius ...therefore what? I dunno anymore! The argument of that article while very interesting doesn't mention that: while yes certain products, services have increased and bare essentials such as foodstuff have actually decreased in value, there still should be no doubt that there is higher inequality today even accounting for aformentioned divergent trend
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan I'm not sure I follow your grammar or logic here. Fixed my grammer. What I am saying is the paper mentions that services, products, etc for the rich have gotten more expensive relative to the poor. Who is to say the rich need to live like they are rich. They can just as easily get by with just a bit more then the poor person.
Quote: Originally Posted by Artisan Fan This is a really fascinating read. Broda and Romalis find that reach people spend more money on labor intensive things like home cleaning, lawn care and yoga. Since these items remain steady in price (less affected by global forces) the rich have not benefited as much as poor have with lower prices on consumer items. That is a one sided argument. The rich don't have consume what the rich "supposedly"...