or Connect

Posts by mosdef

i was coming in here to post this. i didnt find a thread on it, and i've never heard of them. apparently they started out in Toronto and just opened a store here in Yaletownfrom the groupon questions, it states that the jackets are Half-Canvased. they also say its Super 150 Italian wool-cashmere blend suit. The linings are Bemberg silkFrom what I understand, you go to the store for a fitting, then its shipped overseas (my guess asia) then 4 weeks later it arrives and...
ultramantaro - with my other suit jackets i dont really see the collar gap problem (or at least it's not as pronounced). my indochino pants do have horizontal ripples in the front! lol. its definitely too tight somewhere. atlrus - i'm right handed octoberfile - i think i agree with you. looking at the side pics i dont like how it flares out so much. i actually have no booty at all, so for it to make me look like i have a big booty is saying something! lol with...
thanks for the comments ultramantaro I recently got back my remake. the jacket is a much better fit, but im still not sure, so I thought i'd post pics and ask. I''m fine with sending it back for another remake if need be as i'm in no rush -Surprisingly the pants fit better before the remake. its super tight across the front pockets. I'll post pics, but first i'd like to get some help on my jacket -I notice on one side there's a huge collar gap. I have no idea how to...
lol, i'm not sure. i think his first couple comments were for my pictures, and the last comment for yours?
thanks Cousin. How long would you lengthen the jacket? After I got their initial customer service response, I emailed the owner Heikal for a 2nd opinion on what needs to be done. He didnt mention anything about increasing the hips. Here's his response: -Posture to change from normal to hunched shoulders. -Stomach: + 1.25 inches -Adjust front and back piece by 0.75 inches -Deepen the back neck by 0.5 inches -Flatten the shoulder's back by 0.5 inches Would love some...
here's my jacket which i am sending back for obvious changes to the waist/torso/hip area. I sent these pics to Indochino customer service and their recommendation was +1" on the stomach, and +1" on the hips, and minimal waist suppression. would you agree? as you can see it flares out at the back, and its very tight across the waist. any other recommendations would be great too, (ie shoulders/jacket sleeve and shit length)
hey all i'm one of the people who went to the Pop Up shop and purchased a suit in person. My suit jacket and shirt are much too tight and are def going back (i'll post pics very soon). However i'd like to get opinions on my pants. other than the length which i'll get done by a local tailor, what do you think of the fit? I'm not even sure what I should be looking for in terms of pants fit, so I'd love to hear your opinions on if i should send it back to get certain things...
I went to the Pop Up shop today in Vancouver, and I got myself a fitting. I didnt have to order anything, they just told me they'd create an account for me and upload my measurements if i wasnt ready to buy on the spot. I spoke with someone who touched on this new digital cutting process and he says its made a big difference in the consistency of the fits. they also had a stylist walk around with me and go through every option, one by one. that was nice, as with...
so i understand their having a "pop up" shop here in Vancouver where you can get an onsite tailor to measure you. i believe it started yesterday anyone have a chance to go to this yet?
oh, and forgot to add, i did check with Minichiello (i think it's called Paul's of North Shore, 127 Esplanade W, North Vancouver ). I spoke with Julie, and she tells me their shirts are not MTM, and are actually bespoke. Starting price point of their shirts is around $240 (2ply)