or Connect

Posts by ziggyosk

I love my Charvet's the most.
I fold them in half then roll them and keep them on top of my dresser.
Quote: Originally Posted by The_Foxx ....and the items yet to be altered/ tailored: Kiton sportcoat (all need a tailor's work, but this one especially) I love that Jacket!
I've had Panthrella and Marcoliani Socks as well as other not as expensive brands, and I can say I love Marcoliani and they are the best socks I've ever had. That's pretty much all I'm going to get from now on.
Awesome, I'll be sure to stop there next time i'm in LA
Serious question......So those of you who have driving shoes, Do you seriously change in and out of them everytime you get in and out of the car. I can see like the one poster said when your shoes are wet and you don't want them under the heat, but do you get in and out of your dress shoes into the driving ones on a daily basis? Do you keep them in the trunk or something?
I have both shoes already and I would go with the Belgrave, it's my Fav.
since when does Brioni have an Outlet at Woodbury? Is this a perminent store or just a special sale?
A question for all those Flat Front wearers: My suits all have pleats and I wear the pants on my natural waist. With Flat-Fronts do you wear them on your natural waist or down lower on your hips?
Quote: Originally Posted by teddieriley You only spent two hours looking for shoes online? You took it easy. It gets much worse than that. Tell me about it....after a few days of finding SF I went through EVERY page of the Shoe Damage Thread and looked at EVERY SHOE in the Shoe Pictorial Index.